Breaking the 4th wall interview.

Maknae on a date??

Me (Author): Hello everybody!!! Today we have a very special guest interviewer here with me today, give a warm welcome to Jung Jaehyun !!!

 

Jaehyun: Hi everyone, I’m glad to be here. Thank you to all the readers and subscribers of the story. If it wasn’t for them I won’t be alive right now (smiles sweetly but with a morbid undertone.)

 

Me: -_____-lll Uh yeah okay…… Well anyway, I didn’t invite Jaehyun here for nothing so why don’t you introduce the three leading ladies sitting with us today.

 

Jaehyun: (Clasp hands together.) Yes of course, who can forget the women who make the story what it is, let me introduce to you all first to my two beautiful unnies, Jung Jessica and Jung Krystal.

 

Camera turns to see both Jessica and Krystal smiling beautifully at the camera. 

 

Jessica: It’s great to be here especially, with our favourite baby Jae interviewing the both us for the first time ever. (Krystal nods her head in agreement smiling softly at Jaehyun).

 

Jaehyun: (Whining with a bit of aegyo) Unnieeeeee, don’t call me that in front of all the readers its embarrassing (covers face with hand whilst blushing.)

 

Krystal: (Krystal reaches over to pinch Jaehyuns’ cheek) Awww, its okay Hyun-ah, it won’t be the first time if they have the previous stories.

 

Jaehyun; (Puffing out her cheeks cutely and pouts.)

 

Me: (LOL) (Claps hands) Okay now girls, as much as I love to see Jaehyun act all cute like this we have to move on now and introduce the final leading lady.

 

Krystal and Jessica: (Raises one eyebrow and deadpans with a glare) There’s another woman in Jaehyun’s life.

 

Me: (Blink blink) Do you not remember the story or even what was said at the start of this interview.

 

Krystal and Jessica: (Playing and teasing Jaehyun, not listening to me)

 

Me: (sigh) Well, since my guest interviewer is so popular, I guess I have to introduce the final leading lady to this crew. Everyone lets give a round of applause to Son Naeun !!!

 

At the name all three Jungs whip their heads towards the door and out comes Naeun smiling shyly at the camera. 

 

Jaehyun: (Stares at awe as Naeun comes in and sits down.)

 

Naeun: (Catches Jaehyun staring, blushes and looks down fiddling with her fingers and smiles at Jaehyun.)

 

Jessica and Krystal look between the two in confusion, then realisation hits them when they remember the last chapter.

 

Jessica: (Grabs me by the collar and whispers in a menacing tone) If you don’t do something to fix this or make Soojung and I happy in the next chapter, I AM GOING TO CUT YOU. Got it?!

 

ME: (Gulp) I-I-I

 

Krystal: (Pulls me to face her, I swear her glare is burning through me. Huh so much for being an ‘ice’ princess.) My unnie asked you something. It would be best if you answered her.

 

Me: (Nods furiously) I got it boss.

 

Krystal: (Smirks and high fives Jessica.)

 

Me: A-anyway, Naeun-ssi, it is great to see you. How have you been?

 

Naeun: Author-nim, I’ve been great thank you for asking.

 

Jaehyun: (Snaps out of her googly eye phase) N-naeun-ssi, I haven’t seen you in a while what have you been up to ?

 

Naeun: Please Jaehyun, I told you that you could just call me Naeun-unnie or Naeunnie, if you want. I’ve been doing fine, I’ve just been casted for a new drama so I’m going to be quite busy for a while.

 

Jaehyun: Ah right, well then fighting Naeunnie :D!!!!

 

Naeun: (Giggles) Naaeee!! Fighting!!

 

Me: (I feel like such a third wheel right now.)

 

Jessica and Krystal: (Their eyes meet mine screaming- DO SOMETHING.)

 

Me: 0-0 A-arasso.

 

Jaehyun: (Turns to me) Hmm author-nim did you say something.

 

Me: A-aniya Jaehyun-ssi, you must have misheard something. A-anyway, Naeun-ssi you’ve met the Jessica and Krystal once before haven’t you.

 

 (At this I get another frightening glare from both elder Jungs, but I look away as I see a particularly beautiful white coloured wall at the other side.)

 

Naeun: Yes, I have, very briefly though. I’ve heard so much about you two from Jaehyun, so I really wanted to meet the both of you.

 

Krystal: (Fake smiling) Yes, we have as well, Jaehyun talks about you all the time. (Inner thought: Too much is more like it, why can’t she talk about me more.)

 

Jessica: (nods in agreement) We wanted to meet the girl who has made Jaehyun act so girly and giggly all the time. (Inner thoughts: And kill her, how dare she try and steal my little baby Jae away. No way in the deepest parts of hell would I let that happen.)

 

I bet you’re all wondering what’s going on in Jaehyuns mind right now as all of this occurs. 

 

Me: (I have made a terrible decision.) Well, Naeun-ssi  why don’t you tell us something Jaehyun has told you about her sisters. (C’mon girl, nail this and you are home alive tonight.)

 

Naeun: (Thinks for  bit) Hmm Jaehyun tells me that his unnies are really pretty and nice, which after meeting the both of you I have to agree with her. She also says, that you guys are really protective but she knows that it’s only cause you care. And honestly, if I had a younger sister like Jaehyun I would be protective as well, so no bad people can come near her. She also always tells me how she has the best unnies in the world.

 

Me: (T-T) (Good job Naeun, make sure you make the crazies happy, if you want to date Jaehyun in the future.)

 

After hearing that both Jessica and Krystal have eating grins on their faces and go to hug Jaehyun.

 

Krystal: Awww Hyun, I didn’t know you loved us so much.

 

Jessica: We love you too Jae !!! Jungsis for life.

 

Me: Well I hate to break up this beautiful scene but we have to answer some questions from the audience right now. If you want to put in your question to either Jessica, Krystal or Naeun, hell even Jaehyun or I since we're all here, please leave it in the comments below of just pm me your questions and it will be answered in the next chapter. Bye bye, till next time.

 

Waves to audience

 

Hey everyone, I know this is a really short chapter and definitely out of the norm, but I literally just finished my exams this morning and wanted to actually have a plot for the next chapter. But since I promised some ppl i would update as soon as i was done, well here it is. If you want me to continue pls pls pls post your question in the comments or pm me.

Credits to the ppl who took the pics i stole of the internet. And if you have any ideas on what I shoud write next pls comment below as well. Thank you again to all the subscribers out there. I hope you liked the chapter and well I'll try to update when I can so bye and continue being awesome.