Random days.

Maknae on a date??

XX June, 1998

 

One warm summers day, in a house located in San Francisco CA slept a cute little princess by the name of Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Despite it being noon, the girl with a famous penchant for sleeping couldn’t help but snuggle under the covers of her beloved bed, revelling in the quiet of the house. Her peaceful rest broken by a sharp cry of a toddler’s wail making her groan in displeasure. Grabbing her pillow and placing it over her head to drown out the noise she was further disturbed by something shaking her body. “Unnie, make it stop!!” whines a tiny Soojung who is burrowing her way underneath the blanket to get some reprieve.

 

in discontent Jessica calls out “Mum!!! Jaehyun’s crying again!!!” Hearing no response, she sits up and tries again “MUM WHERE ARE YOU!!!CAN YOU GET JEAHYUN TO STOP CRYING PLEASE!!”

 

The pyjama clad Soojung who is snuggling into her sisters sides finally says “I think mommy’s gone to the grocery shop!! I saw a sticky note on the fridge but I’m too short to read it.”

 

‘Dad must be at work then’ thinks Sooyeon as she breaks out from Soojung’s clutches with a sigh to check on what is making baby Jung cry so ‘early’ in the day. Don’t get her wrong, Sooyeon didn’t hate Jaehyun, she just didn’t understand why she needed another younger sister when she already had Soojung. Plus the constant wailing at night and over-excitement at the simplest things didn’t exactly help baby Jung win her favour. Soojung on the other hand would have gone to see her favourite (read: only) baby sister but her mother had closed the door and she couldn’t reach the door handle. (Stupid short height.)

 

Opening the door to the nursery, Sooyeon steps in to see Jaehyun out of her crib and on the floor crying, bruises forming on her knees and cheek. ’Ah, she must have tried escaping from her crib and fell.’ The door finally open, Soojung rushes over to Jaehyun’s side and tries to comfort her, seeing the bruises the 2+ year old only looks at the oldest girl, not knowing what to do. Sighing again Sooyeon walks up to Jeahyun and lifts her into her arms and kisses the bruised cheek, taking her to the kitchen to get some ice to cool down the inflammation and some ointment for the knees. Krystal follows close behind the elder like a duckling, constantly checking on the now sniffling Jaehyun.

 

Setting the toddler on the counter top, Jessica quickly grabs an ice pack and places it on the 2-year old’s cheek. Before carrying her to Jessica’s bedroom with Krystal in tow to get some rest. Taking care of an injured toddler was hard work for a 9-year old!

 

The whimpering toddler can only stare at her siblings in admiration, her young mind trying to process through the pain. Young Jaehyun comprehending in the simplest form that yes, these were her people, the ones that would take care of her when she got a boo boo, and protect her from mean bullies. Jaehyun curled into Jessica’s comforting embrace.

 

Placing the youngest Jung in the middle of the bed, Jessica got in a covered both of them with the blanket, Jaehyun not even trying to get out of the embrace. Pouting Soojung stares at the two figures on the bed “Wae!! Why are you both so cuddly together!! I want to cuddle too!!” Rolling her eyes Jessica at the girls’ complaints, a hand sneaks out from underneath the resting head of the 2-year old and motions Krystal to go to the other side of the bed to get her snuggles. A smile shining brightly on her face, Krystal hops into the bed from the other side and wraps her little arms around Jaehyuns waist above Jessica’s arm.

 

Hearing a murmur coming from the middle both Jessica and Krystal look towards Jaehyun in confusion. “What was that?? Jaehyun can you say that again” asks Jessica not quite catching the toddlers words.

 

Being like her other sibling Jaehyun wasn’t a very talkative toddler, but it is s bit more extreme than her siblings as their parents had thought she was mute until a few months ago. Turns out, she just rather liked hearing others talk while she listened, so it was odd for either Jung to hear the youngest speak. “Sooyeon-unnie, Soojung-unnie, saranghae, I love you lots” Jaehyun said cutely. Her sleepy eyes seemed to bore into the sister’s souls as the youngest Jung pecks both sisters on the lips before falling a sleep.

 

(Blink Blink) Both Jung’s stared at each other trying to process what had just occurred. Once their brains had finally caught up, both became very flustered at the unknown cuteness the youngest child possessed. They had never heard Jaehyun say or do anything like this before making it an even more heart-stopping event, which eventually started their obsession for the littlest Jung. Meanwhile Jaehyun relaxes into the bed with the comfort of her unnies presence, not fully realising the immense power she has gained over the duo.

 

16 years later…

A tired Jaehyun Jung sleeps in soundly in her bed; nothing much has changed since that day except for her older sister’s fondness towards her increasing to an unbelievable gastronomical size, which leads us to the present moment of one Jessina Jung Sooyeon hugging Jaehyun tightly like a bolster on the right side of the bed, and Krystal Jung Soojung trapping Jaehyun on the left; creating a Jung Sandwich.

 

Groaning at the stuffiness caused by the body heat radiating from the two older girls Jaehyun tries to get out of bed, only to find that her escape is futilely halted by both arm clinging on to her body tighter. “Unnie, let go, it’s so hot ~~” Jaehyun whines.

 

Pouting at her dongsaeng Jessica pouts “Why do you want to get away? You don’t love your unnie anymore?”

 

Not caring due to the heat Jaehyun replies “It’s really too hot unnie, I think I’m going to melt, I wanna go take a cold shower before global warming kills me.”

 

Hearing this Krystal quickly releases jaehyun from her grip and holds out her hand for the younger to take “Ok Hyunnie, lets go take a shower together” she says with an ear splitting grin.

 

Eyebrows furrowed Jaehyun replies “Unnie, I didn’t say I would take a shower with you, besides don’t you think we’re too old to shower together.”

 

Squinting her eyes in a playful glare “I can make you stay and die of heat underneath the covers or you can come and take a cold shower with me. Pick one.”

 

Thinking through the choices for a bit, Jaehyun realises that she could probably make a run for it with only Jessica’s grip anchoring her to the bed, if she times herself…..riiiight ……aboouuuttt…NOW!  Jaehyun makes a break for it only to be pulled back by a strong tug from the collar of her shirt. “Tsk tsk baby Jae, you know you can’t escape from your unnies” Sica giggles, eyes shining in amusement. “Come one Soojung, grab Jae and lets all take a nice cooling bath together.”

 

Nodding to Jessica’s orders, Soojung grabs Jaehyun around the waist and lifts her up as the Jung sibling head towards the bathroom “Unnniiieee!!!!” Jaehyun’s wails echoes throughout the house with no sign of rescue available anytime soon or the far future.

 

 

The end. :D

 

Hope you all like the story please comment if you have any ideas or requests on what I should write next. Sorry for any mistakes made in the story in terms of grammar or spelling.