Special Chapter (VerKwan)

Well... This Is Love...

it's a special chapter for VerKwan~~! since some of you had requested for verkwan moments, so why not... I've tried my best making this chapter. enjoy~~~~ 

 

 

 

“Seungkwan, please....”

“No.”

“Pweaseeee~~~”

“Your aegyo won’t work on me.”

“Boo Seungkwan my almighty bestest friend! Please come with me!!! I beg you.....”

Seungkwan sighs. He looked towards his tiny little best friend (Jihoon: I’m not tiny you mother*beep*!) (Author: Tsk tsk tsk.... what a rude tiny little mouth...*smirk*).

“Lee Jihoon, why don’t you just go alone, okay? Besides, I have nothing to do at there. You will be busy flirting with your boyfriend.”

“But Hansol is there too.........”

“SO WHAT?!” Seungkwan snapped, making Jihoon flinched at the sudden loud voice of the diva.

“Why did you guys ALWAYS relate me with Hansol?! Hansol this, Hansol that, everything is HANSOL!”

“Well, you like Hansol. That’s the reason.” Jihoon said with half-smirking smile.

“I do NOT like him. I only admire him. Like and admire are different things.”

“It’s the same thing.”

“Whatever, I don’t care. And, I don’t want to go with you. That’s my final decision. Thank you very much.” Seungkwan said.

Jihoon sighs. “I knew this was going to happen.” Jihoon looked at Seungkwan who was now back-facing him. “Seungkwan, I’m sorry.”

“Wha-“

And the next thing Seungkwan knew is Lee Jihoon is such an evil little devil.

 

 

Seungkwan slowly open his eyes. The place was dark. He tried to move but he couldn’t. He is being tied.

WHAT?! TIED?!!

“What the ?! Where am I?! Why I’m being tied?! Yah!!!! Somebody help meeee!!!!”

“You are really loud, aren’t you?”

Seungkwan stop screaming. He looks around the dark room to find the source of the voice (even though he can’t see because it’s too dark).

“I’m right here.”

“Eh?”

“Beside you.”

The diva looks beside him. He can feel someone breathe on his face. What the fu-

The door suddenly opens. A man with a mask comes in and brought a lamp with him. He put it on the floor and went out of the room without utter some words. He locked the door, leaving Seungkwan and the stranger alone. The room now is dimly bright with the presence of the lamp. Seungkwan looks beside him once again. And because of it, he almost falls from the chair he’s being tied to.

“Hansol? What are you doing here? Wait, what are we doing here? Are we being kidnapped? Oh my gosh!!! I’m too young to die!!! Let me go!!!!!!!!!!” Seungkwan screamed loudly. Hansol who was beside him tried to close his ears but........his hands were tied so he just pray to God, hoping that his ears won’t be deaf. But Seungkwan continue to screamed and struggling to free from the ropes that tied him. Hansol couldn’t take it anymore and shouted.

“COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?! WE’RE NOT GOING TO DIE HERE! If you’re going to shout again, I’m the one who’s going to die now.”

Did that succeed making Seungkwan quiet? Yes. Because Seungkwan is shocked seeing an angry Hansol. Although Seungkwan didn’t know Hansol very well, he’s sure that Hansol never easily became angry like this. And....................................he congratulates himself for being the one who makes Hansol easily became angry. Hehehehehehehe....... I made the usual calm Hansol became angry......

After that, the dimly-lighted room becomes silent again......

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at the CCTV room.

“Okay, this is not going to work. Seungkwan had just making Hansol angry! That was unusual for him. And Seungkwan is an annoying . If he continued being tied like that, he’s going to throw tantrums and Hansol is going to lose his mind. And they are going to FIGHT AND DID NOT CONFESS TO EACH OTHER!” Jihoon said while shaking Seungcheol’s shoulder. The taller looked at his boyfriend with wide eyes. Angry Jihoon is scary.

Actually, the plan of kidnapping Seungkwan and Hansol was Seungcheol’s idea. He thought that maybe if he kidnap those two and put them together alone in a dark room, they might accidentally tell their feelings towards each other and BOOM! They become new lovers in their group of friends. But now, it doesn’t seem to work out well. He forgot that Seungkwan is an annoying loud diva. Annoying enough to annoy the cool, calm and full of swag Hansol.

Seungcheol sighs. It’s such a waste that he had to convince his father to borrow an office room at his father’s company for this plan. The fact that the environment during the night is pretty scary makes him shivered a little. Not that he afraid of ghosts......................well, a little afraid. Ahem.......

He looked over his boyfriend who was now frowning and pouting (cutely). “I’m sorry, Jihoonie. I thought this plan is going to work but............yeah, it happens otherwise. So, should we release them?”

Jihoon was about to reply when he saw something on the screen. “Wait a minute! They’re talking! Hansol talks something to Seungkwan!”

 

 

-in the room-

Hansol looked at Seungkwan who was now become quiet after his outburst. He suddenly feels guilty.

“Ahem... Sorry for shouting at you earlier. It just that........I.....I......”

“It’s okay. It’s my fault anyway. Even though I screamed as loud as I can, we will not going to leave here. I don’t even know what’s the reason us being kidnapped. My family isn’t even rich. Well you are. But why did I also involve?”

“So, you’re saying that I should be the only one who got kidnapped?”

“N-no... That’s not what I meant. It just...............ugh! I don’t know..... being kidnapped got me become insane.” Hansol chuckled at Seungkwan. That boy is really funny. He then tried to move his chair closer to Seungkwan.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m moving my chair, closer to you.”

“Why?”

“Because I want to talk comfortably with you. It’s weird having some gaps between us. Besides, I want to make sure that you would not scream again like before.”

“Oh........ Okay........”

Right now, Hansol is facing Seungkwan. Seungkwan could feel his face started to burn as he looked at the handsome face in front of him. He don’t know why but Hansol looks so handsome right now. And why did Hansol stares at him right now?

“Cute.”

“W-w-what?” Seungkwan looked up at the grinning Hansol. Did he just heard him right? Did Hansol just called him ‘cute’?

“You’re cute. But, the more I stare at you, you look beautiful. So beautiful....”

Seungkwan’s heart now beating so fast right now as he’s hearing Hansol’s compliments about him. He couldn’t look at Hansol now. His face is completely red.

“I wish I could free myself from this ropes so I can touch your face and make it look at me. Maybe..........I could taste your sweet-looking lips right now. And make you mine.”

Seungkwan could not believe what he had just heard. He decided to look at Hansol. “What do you mean by that?”

“Boo Seungkwan, ever since I saw you at the cafeteria before, I’ve taken interest in you. I don’t know what’s that feeling. Maybe I just want to be your friend. But, that feeling had grown stronger. I love your loud mouth, your funny self, I love all about you. Right now, I was mesmerized by your beauty. I fall in love with you more. I want to make you mine. Can you be mine?

Seungkwan become silent. Hansol just confessed to him. HANSOL JUST CONFESSED TO HIM?! Somehow, he feels..........happy and excited. And he couldn’t restrain himself.

“OH MY GOSH! OF COURSE YOU CAN MAKE ME AS YOURS!! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I’VE BEEN LIKING YOU??! OH MY GOSH~~~!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER~~~~”

Hansol chuckled at Seungkwan who squirms happily on his chair. If he’s not tied up, he definitely jump around here happily.

“So, would you be my boyfriend?”

“YES!!!”

 

 

-in the CCTV room-

“Why did Seungkwan moving around like that? I really want to hear what they are talking right now! Why did I cannot hear them talking from here?!” Jihoon screams in front of the CCTV monitor. Seungcheol massaged his head as he tired listening to Jihoon’s endless nags.

“Maybe we should release them right now.” He said as he went outside the room together with Jihoon. Both of them didn’t bothered to cover their faces.

 

 

Back to Seungkwan and Hansol...

The door to the room suddenly open, Seungkwan and Hansol look over to see their friends are coming.

“Jihoonie!!! You’re coming!!! Thank you for saving us!!!”

“Err..... Well, we’re actually.......”

“We’re actually planned this. This whole kidnapping thing is our idea.”

“Your idea, Cheollie.”

“Yeah... My idea.”

“What? Bro, why did you kidnap us?” Hansol asked, looking at Seungcheol who sheepishly smile.

“I feel sick of the tension between you and Seungkwan. So, we- I mean I decided to ‘kidnap’ both of you and leave the two of you alone here so you can confess with each other.”

“And I just helping him.” Jihoon added.

“...................................”

“...................................”

“...................................”

“...................................”

“Well, I must say that your plan quite work.”

“Wait, what?”

Hansol smiles at Seungkwan who shyly smiles at him. Jihoon seems to catch Hansol’s words and smiles widely.

“Oh my god! You guys just confessed?! So now you guys are official?!”

“Yeah....” Seungkwan replied with blushing cheeks.

“Do you mind letting us go?” Hansol said. Seungcheol then went to untie the ropes on Hansol and Seungkwan.

“You guys are free to go and do whatever you want.” Seungcheol said and send a knowing wink to Hansol who replied it with a smirk. Seungkwan widens his eyes. “We’re NOT going to do that!”

“Who says we’re not? You said earlier that I can do whatever I want to you, right?” Hansol smirks as he walked to Seungkwan and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. JiCheol couple just chuckled at the two.

“Good luck with that Seungkwan.” And with that, JiCheol couple walked away leaving the two alone.

“So, my house or your house?” 

 

 

FINALLY ENDED...