Chapter 4

Well... This Is Love...

I'm sorry for not updating these days. I've been busy and has a lot of stuffs to do. So, don't expect me to always update.

anyway, JIHAN MOMENT is here! since some of you wanted it. I want to remind you that this chapter happen at the same day as the previous chapter. so.......enjoy!

 

 

“Okay guys, we finished here.” Jeonghan said as he already packed his belongings inside his pink bag (don’t judge). He then turned to Jisoo and immediately grabbed his hands and leaves the practice room.

“Um... Jeonghan? Why we’re holding hands?” Jisoo asked as he is looking at their hands. Jeonghan looked away to hide his blushing cheeks.

“Oh...um... I actually want you to accompany me.”

“To where?”

“To.....walk around the city. I want to release some stress.” It was an excuse. He actually wants to be alone with Jisoo without anyone disturbing. Of course Jisoo didn’t know that. He always being oblivious towards Jeonghan’s behavior. And that’s make the angel felt relieved. He gets to spend time with Jisoo as long as he wants without the other is complaining. How lucky he is to have Jisoo as his friend.

Friend...

Somehow, Jeonghan really hopes that the title will change. From friend to lover. Yes, he’s in love with Hong Jisoo ever since Seungkwan introduced Jisoo to him at the cafeteria. Love at the first sight people says. So, he tried to be close to him, to be his friend that shares his happiness and sadness, so that Jisoo would notice him and eventually fall for him. But until right now, Jisoo still remained oblivious. Does that mean Jisoo didn’t have any feelings towards him? Does Jisoo only think him as a friend or a brother? Jeonghan didn’t know and he doesn’t want to know. He afraid it will hurt him. He doesn’t want to be hurt just because of one guy.

“Jeonghan? Hello? Earth to Jeonghan?”

Jeonghan snaps back to reality. He didn’t realize he was daydreaming just now. Jisoo looked at him worriedly. “Are you okay? Do you have any problem?”

“I’m okay. And no, I don’t have any problem. I’m quite happy and satisfied with my life.” Jeonghan said with a smile. They are now sitting under a tree at a park.

“Really? I think you have a problem. Every human has a problem. Even it’s just a small one. So, tell me what’s yours.”

“Okay then, if you insist. I....actually likes someone. And don’t ask the name. I won’t tell you.” Jeonghan said just before Jisoo could ask him more. He then continues, “Well, I like him and we’ve been friends for a few weeks already. I don’t know whether he likes me too because he didn’t show anything that he has the same feelings.”

Oh, so Jeonghan likes someone. Jisoo thought. He didn’t know why he feels......sad. He decided to just shrug it off. “Since when you like him?” he asked Jeonghan who are now playing with his own pretty fingers. Everything about him is pretty... (Jisoo, you’re SO fall in love with him...)

“During the first time I met him. I fell in love with him at the first sight. I know it sounds cheesy. Please don’t laugh.” Jeonghan said, looking at Jisoo who tried to stifle his laugh.

“I’m not laughing. Don’t worry.” Jisoo said and he accidentally let out a chuckle. Jeonghan glared at him. He then hit Jisoo’s arm.

“Yah! I said don’t laugh! You’re making me embarrassing.” He looks away.

“No I’m not. I’m just chuckling, not laughing.” Jisoo defends himself.

“It’s the same thing. And I hate you.”

“It’s a different thing. And I love you.” Jisoo blurted out. Jeonghan could feel his cheeks are burning. Love...?

“I mean love as a friend.” Jisoo says again. He then cleared his throat. “So, you like that guy before you’re in a relationship with Seungcheol?”

Jeonghan turned to Jisoo. “Um...actually I want to tell you a secret. Don’t tell anyone about this, got it?”

“Okay.”

“Alright, here it is. Seungcheol and I are never be a couple. We’re just best friends. Not more than that.”

Jisoo looks confused. So they are just pretending before? But why? As if Jeonghan could read his mind, the long-haired angel continues, “We were just pretending to be a couple to make Jihoon jealous. Seungcheol likes Jihoon but he’s not sure whether Jihoon likes him back or not. So, he made the plan. And the plan was........kinda successful so he ‘ended’ our ‘relationship’. When he called me to talk privately with me, he actually wanted to tell me that Jihoon likes him too. And Jihoon didn’t know that Seungcheol likes him, so Seungcheol uses this chance to .” Jeonghan explained and looked at Jisoo who are laughing again.

“Why you’re laughing right now?”

“Nothing, it’s just seemed so funny. It sounds like a drama plot. And Seungcheol, Jihoon, and you are the main characters.” Jisoo continues to laugh, making Jeonghan laugh too, not because of what Jisoo said but Jisoo looks so cute right now (and his poor fangirl heart can’t take it!!!).

“So, what is it about the guy you like just now? Until you’re suddenly told me your secret...” Jisoo asked after he managed to hold down his laugh.

“Well, he thought that Seungcheol and I were really dating. Also, he felt guilty.”

“Guilty? Why?”

“You don’t have to know about that. That’s all I can say to you. And remember, don’t tell anyone about the secret just now.”

“Okay, I wouldn’t tell. Um.....how does he look like?”

“You don’t need to know about that too.”

“Alright, I wouldn’t ask you anymore. So, what we’re going to right now?”

“Jisoo, you’re asking me again.” Jeonghan said, flipping his beautifully long silky hair (that Jisoo really adore to).

“But I’m asking you a different question. What are we going to do right now? Are we just sitting here and enjoy the beautiful scenery upon us?”

“Hmm... that’s not a bad idea. Besides, it’s a good place to relax ourselves.”

Jisoo nodded. He looked around the park and noticed that several couples come here to have a date. “Jeonghan, I think we’re at a wrong place.”

Jeonghan turns to Jisoo. “Wrong place? What do you mean?” he look around the park to see what’s wrong about it. The park is beautiful and all....................

“Many lovers come here to have a date. I feel awkward because.....we’re not a couple.” Jisoo said, looking at somewhere else.

“Then we should pretend to be one.” Jeonghan grins at Jisoo who chuckles over Jeonghan’s statement. “If we’re a couple, we should do the couple’s things like holding hands, cuddle with each other, and maybe resting your head on my shoulder, and...............” Jisoo couldn’t finish his sentence as he felt Jeonghan is hugging his arm and rests his head on his shoulder. Jisoo smiles at this and take the chance to intertwine their hands.

“Oh, I see what you’re doing there, boy.”

“What? You said we should pretend to be a couple. Maybe we could do some kissing stuffs later and.....”

“Oh my god! What happen to Jisoo that I know before? The one that is kind and.....................whatever! You’ve become naughty, young man.” Jeonghan said after released his hold on Jisoo’s arm.

“Well, I only become naughty for you, my love~” Jisoo wink at Jeonghan who is blushing so hard right now.

“Okay, this is too much already. We should stop and go home. Right now.” Jeonghan stands up and walk away, leaving Jisoo who is laughing so hard.

“Hey, you know I’m just joking, right? Don’t be mad.” Jisoo said after he finally regains his consciousness (he laughed so hard he didn’t realize Jeonghan already walked away from him).

“You’re making me embarrassed, you know.” Jeonghan pouted, making Jisoo almost laugh at his cuteness.

“I’m sorry. So, as my apology I will send you home, okay?”

“Okay then. You’re lucky that I’m such an angel that forgives you easily.”

“Yeah, I’m so lucky.”