Chapter 6

Well... This Is Love...

finally! I updated!!! I'm so so so busy that I can't find time to update. heck, I didn't even touch my laptop these days. don't expect me to update soon. so........here it is. the second last chapter. enjoy~

 

 

Time flew too fast (for Jihoon). It’s so unfair. Why author-nim treated me like this... It is because........TODAY IS THE COMPETITION DAY! Yehet! It’s time for our little Jihoonie to confess to the love of his life! We’re not winning yet. Don’t hope too much... We’ll see about that ;)

Anyway, let’s go to the current situation where Jihoon and the others are sitting, looking rather nervous for their first competition except for Jeonghan who looked relax af.

“And now, for the last contestants to perform is The Angels!” the MC said, gaining a loud cheer from the students because it is Jeonghan’s group to perform (Jeonghan insisted to name their group as The Angels despite of the others’ protests, because the name sounds.....cheesy...?). The Angels are already sitting on the chairs like what they practiced before on the stage, and Jisoo is holding an acoustic guitar. Jihoon feels more nervous as he faces the audiences. He sits between Seungkwan and Seokmin, who sits at the middle (their position: Seungkwan, Jihoon, Seokmin, Jisoo and Jeonghan). Jeonghan gives a sign for Jisoo to start strumming his guitar. Oh my gosh! It’s already start!

After a beautiful melody of Jisoo’s guitar, Jeonghan’s angelic voice starts the singing.

(Jeonghan, Jisoo, Jihoon, Seokmin and Seungkwan)

ajikdo haru onjongil jiruhagi manhan Morning
(Far away so far away far away so far away)
eonjekkajina jinjeoni eomneun neowaui georin
So far away
 (Far away so far away)

ajikdo yejeonui nae meomuneunji
geurae amado jageun neoui nunen ajik
eorin aiui moseubeuro boigetji
mwo haru iteurui ireun anini

geunde mwol eotteokhae
nae apeseo unneun ge singyeong sseuineunde

geunyang gamanhi isseul sanghwangeun aninde

I wanna be your morning baby
ijebuteon B alright
hamkke inneun Morning baby
I want u to be my night

neoui saenggakhaneun modeun ge
naui modeun geot i doel su itdorok
nal bwajwo And be my lady
You’re my twenties

geunyang amureochi anke neomgiryeogo hajima
If u want me yeah if u want me
nae jeonbul neoege da jul su isseo
naega itdamyeon ni mame itdamyeon

jeongmal amudo moreuge eoneusae
najochado byeonhae beoryeonne
kkoyeonne kkoyeonne baby
nege kkoyeonne kkoyeosseo lady

jeongmal naega ireol jureun mollasseo
seolma haetdeon iriraseo (You’re Oh)

ajikdo yejeonui nae meomuneunji
geurae amado jageun neoui nunen ajik
eorin aiui moseubeuro boigetji
mwo haru iteurui ireun anini

geunde mwol eotteokhae oh
nae apeseo unneun ge singyeong sseuineunde

geunyang gamanhi isseul sanghwangeun aninde

I wanna be your morning baby
ijebuteon B alright
hamkke inneun Morning baby
I want u to be my night

neoui saenggakhaneun modeun ge
naui modeun geot i doel su itdorok

nal bwajwo And be my lady
You’re my twenties

nal bogo inneun ni moseubi cham areumdapdago
da jeonhagoman sipeo

nun ape boineun ni modeungeol
da akkigo sipeo geunyang

naege wajumyeon doe
I want you to want me baby

I wanna be your morning baby
ijebuteon B alright
 
(eonjekkajina)
neoui saenggakman haneun
nae moseubeul da bichwojulge

geunyang amureochi anke neomgiryeogo hajima
If u want me yeah if u want me
nae jeonbul neoege da jul su isseo
naega itdamyeon ni mame itdamyeon

 

As their song ended, everyone gives a big applause. Jihoon smiles widely as they finally ended their performance. Now, he just waits for the final result.

 

“Oh my gosh! I’m so glad that it’s over! You know, I was sweating and my fingers were trembling because of nervous. Did you saw how I hold the mic? Oh my gosh... Wait, my voice wasn’t cracked, right?”

“For god sakes Seungkwan, you did very well on the stage. All of us did very well.” Jihoon said and patting the diva’s back. The others are giving him reassuring smiles including Seokmin who is never smile before. (A/N: lol... his characters are so opposite in real life..)

Just then, Seungcheol and Hansol greet them. “Hey guys, hey cutie...” Seungcheol wink at Jihoon who immediately looks away.

“Ahem... What brought you guys here?” Jeonghan asked, looking rather amused to see seungcheol’s attempts to tease Jihoon.

“We’re just wanna say that you guys are the best. I’m sure that your group will win.”

Win...... Wait, if we win, that’s mean I have to confess to Seungcheol?! Jihoon widen his eyes at his thought. He looks over Seungkwan who stare at him back with a small smirk plastered on his annoying mouth. The evil diva then walks towards Jihoon and whispered. “You will confess to him~~~”

“Shut up! Oh, by the way, since Hansol is here too, why don’t you confess to him as well...” Jihoon said as he directed his eyes towards Hansol who chats happily with Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Jisoo. Seungkwan look at Jihoon in disbelief.

“Why me? Today it should be you and Seungcheol’s day. Do not include me.”

“Yeah, whatever. But I’m gonna make sure that one day you will confess to him.”

Before Seungkwan could open his mouth (to throw some insults to Jihoon), the MC finally announce the results of the competition.

“Now, I’ll announce the third place goes to........TTS! Second place goes to Ailee! And finally, first place........goes to.................*drum roll*.....The Angels!!”

“Oh my gosh!!! We won!!” Seungkwan squeals while shaking Jihoon’s small body. They went to the stage to take the winning trophy and other prizes. Jihoon never felt so happy before. He smiles widely but then, something hit him. They won........that’s mean....... He looks over the audiences to see Seungcheol and his gangs clapping and cheering along with the crowds. Stupid Jisoo, stupid Seungkwan... Why did I become your friends...

After the ceremony ended, Jihoon excused himself to go to the toilet. He locks himself in one of the cubicles and stares blankly into the space.

How am I going to confess to him? What if I stuttered? What if I accidentally embarrassing myself? Oh my god!!! What should I do??!

Suddenly, someone banged on the door. It was the evil diva Boo. “Yah, Lee Jihoon! Are you in there? Come on, Jeonghan called us. He said that he has something to say.”

“Okay, I’ll be out soon. Just......want to finish some business here......ahem....”

Seuungkwan cringed at that. “Eww.....okay... I wait for you outside.”

 

“So guys, as we’ve won, I decided to throw a partyyy~~~~ It will be held at my house. 7 p.m. I want all of you to come.” Jeonghan said to the other 4. Then, Seokmin rise up his hand. “Sorry, I can’t go. I have a part-time job after this.”

“Hmm.....okay.... so, how about you all?”

“We’re okay. Um, did you invite other people?” Jihoon asked, feeling slightly nervous if Jeonghan had invited other guys. Afraid that he might come.

“Unfortunately for you guys, yes. I just invited Seungcheol, Hansol, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Junhui, Minghao, Chan and Soonyoung. It’s not fun if there just 4 of us.” Jeonghan said, smirking and sending a knowing glance at Jihoon. Oh my god..... Jihoon thought.

 

 

The time flew too fast, again. (Jihoon: you evil author! Why did you speed up the time?!) (Author: because I want to. I’m the author, bruh...) Jihoon is now sitting on a comfortable couch at Jeonghan’s ridiculously large house a.k.a mansion. Despite of him sitting on a comfortable couch, his mind is very uncomfortable. His eyes are wandered at Seungcheol who is laughing with his friends.

I must do it! I can’t go back now! Yes Lee Jihoon! You can do it!!! Think positive! Fighting!! Jihoon stands up with a determine face. He walks straight to Seungcheol. He tap Seungcheol’s shoulder, making the latter look behind him.

“Hey cutie, do you have anything to say?”

“I.....I.......I......I”

“Why did you stuttering?” Seungcheol asked, looking amused at the shortie. His friends have the same expression as Seungcheol. Jihoon closed his eyes and.......finally......

“I LIKE YOU, CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!” 

 

 

 

 

oho~~~ today is our Diva Boo day!