Chapter 5

Well... This Is Love...

The next day is an unusual day............for Seungkwan.

“What a beautiful day today...... Hihihi~~~~”

OH. MY. GOD. What in the world has happen to Jihoon today??! Seungkwan look at Jihoon with a really shocked face. Why? Because Jihoon today is not like the everyday Jihoon. The shorter guy is currently giggling and smiling like an idiot.

“Okay, Jihoon. Tell me what happen to you today. Are you sick or something?” Seungkwan asked and put his hand on Jihoon’s forehead and cheeks. “Your forehead seems fine but your cheeks are hot as hell.” Seungkwan said, looking at Jihoon unexpectedly.

“Yeah....I’m sick.......I’m lovesick.....” Jihoon said dreamily.

“Hmm... no wonder your cheeks feel hot- WHAT???!!!” Seungkwan then dropped on his knees and shakes Jihoon’s leg. “Oh my god, Lee Jihoon! Why did you be like this??! Please go back to your old self! I miss the old Lee Jihoon. Somebody help ME!!!” The diva screamed loudly, gaining attentions from the students passing them. Just then, Jisoo appeared. He looks worried seeing Seungkwan’s devastated state and Jihoon still smiling like a fool.

“Err....Seungkwan? What happen to you?”

“Oh my Jisoos! Look at him! He keeps smiling and giggling today! He’s LOVESICK!!!” Seungkwan said dramatically and almost fainted. Jisoo being the kind human he is, caught the fainted diva.

“Should we bring him to the infirmary?”

“Just asked Hansol to bring him.” Jihoon said, knowing that the diva will wake up with the mention of Hansol.

“Yah! Don’t you dare to call him!” Seungkwan not surprisingly woke up and glares at his friend.

“Okay, why don’t we just go to our class and continue this during recess time.”

“?” Seungkwan and Jihoon said simultaneously. They look at Jisoo in disbelief.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with it?” Jisoo asked innocently.

“What’s wrong is you just said a CURSE WORD. Oh Jisoos! What happen to my friends today? Why they are all acting unlike their normal selves??!!” Seungkwan hits his head on a tree nearby and try to convince himself that today is just his another nightmare about his friends’ abnormal selves.

“Okay Seungkwan. Let’s go to our class. I don’t want to be late and punish by Mr. Kim. Or do you want me to call Hansol?” Jihoon said and smirks at the diva.

“Shut up, ! Don’t you dare to call that ing DiCaprio clone here if you still love your ing pathetic life!” Here comes the sassy diva Boo.

“Hey! My life isn’t pathetic, you ! Now excuse me, I want to go to the class.” Jihoon then walks away from his friends.

“Yah! Lee ing Jihoon! Wait for me, you little !”

Jisoo watched as his friends are chasing each other. “This is not fair at all. I just said one curse word and they’re all making a fuss about it. Just now they’re already said more than 5 curse words in front of me. Well, my life.”

 

 

After the boring but rather valuable lessons (A/N: look at what I did there) in classroom, finally it’s recess time. As usual, the three friends would go to the cafeteria but right now, Jihoon just wanted to stay in the classroom.

“Okay, I don’t know what happen to you today. First, you were all smiling and giggling like a school girl in love. And then, you don’t want to hang out in cafeteria like we usually do.” Seungkwan said as he taking a seat beside Jihoon. Just then, Jisoo went inside the classroom, confused to see the duo at here instead at the cafeteria.

“Hey guys, why do you still at here?”

“Jihoon is acting weird today. I don’t know what’s going on inside his stupid head.”

Jihoon sighs. He stares at his friends for a while. “Okay. I tell you what happen to me. Yesterday............”

 

Flashback~~~~

“You’re welcome. As long as you are safe, I feel glad. Um...can I have your phone number?” Seungcheol asked and handed his phone towards Jihoon who seems flustered by the action.

“My.....phone number...? O-Okay....” Jihoon cursed himself for being stuttered in front of Seungcheol. He then typed his number on Seungcheol’s phone with trembling fingers. He never knew that giving his number to someone could be this nervous. But again, this was Seungcheol. Of course I’m nervous. My crush is asking for my phone number. What the hell are you thinking, author-nim... (A/N: err.....yeah....whatever...)

“Here’s my number. So...yeah......see you soon...” Jihoon said as he handed the phone back to its owner.

“Okay, bye cutie!” and he left Jihoon who was now frozen at his place. He called me cutie again..... He called me CUTIE!

Later that night, Jihoon got a message from an unknown number.

Hi cutie! It’s me, your big boy Cheollie. What are you doing right now?

Jihoon was blushing so hard right now. Big boy Cheollie? No no no Lee Jihoon! No ert thinking!! He stared at his phone for a few seconds before decided to reply that damn message.

Hi Seungcheol. I’m reading a book right now. So, what are you doing?

>  (Jihoon not accidentally set Seungcheol’s username like that) I’m thinking about our future ;)

Our future...? oh my god! I think my cheeks are about to explode! Why did you do this to me, Choi Seungcheol?!

What do you mean by that?

(he changed the username) Nothing... Hehe... I’m just joking. I’m actually just lying on my bed and texting to you. I have nothing to do.

Okay, what should I text now...? Before Jihoon could reply, Seungcheol sent other message.

(Jihoon changed it again...) Oh, and Jihoonie? I sleep .

Jihoon is frozen again with his eyes widen at the message. He could feel Seungcheol was smirking right now. What the is that...

Erm...it’s getting late now. So, I have to go to sleep. And....bye!

With that, Jihoon immediately turn off his phone and jumped onto his bed. He shouted against his pillow to let out all of his embarrassment towards Seungcheol’s messages. He’s going to be the death of me...

End of flashback~~~~

 

“Oh my god Lee Jihoon!!! Seungcheol is really likes you!!!” Seungkwan squeals loudly while Jisoo looks amused.

“That’s why I don’t want to go to the cafeteria. I’m gonna meet him there and I’ll be embarrassed again.”

“Oh come on! This is the perfect oppurtunity for you to confess to him!”

“I.....don’t want to....” Jihoon said quitely but still his friends can hear it. Seungkwan put his hand on his forehead and sighs dramatically (like the diva he is). “I’m already fed up with you.”

Jisoo then got an idea. “How about you confess to him if we win the singing competition?”

“That’s actually a great idea! Okay Lee Jihoon, you MUST confess that day!!”

Jihoon fell silent. The competition is nearing. What am I going to do???

Just then, Jeonghan came inside the class. “Oh my gosh! I’ve been looking for you guys everywhere! Err... What’s going on?”

“Nothing. We’re......just play........truth and dare! Haha... yes, truth and dare. Hehehe... And we dare Jihoon to confess to his crush if we win the competition.” Seungkwan said and smile sheepishly at Jeonghan.

“Wow... Nice dare...” Jeonghan said, smirking at Jihoon who covered his red face with his hands.

 

 

 

this whole chapter is my friend's ideas. blame her. lol...