When Wonho is a vampire who defends his angel girlfriend from people who doubt and criticize their relationship

Love Thoughts. [ Always Open/ Request Now]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Monsta X's Wonho
Requester: NanaXXO
Song: Lean on me by Soyou and Kwon Jeong Yeol

"Son, how many times have I told you, dating an angel is just a relationship full of regrets!" A man yelled furiously, his eyes turning a blood red.
"Dad, she's my everything! You can't just expect me to dump the girl I love, just because you don't approve!" Wonho screamed, extremely mad at the fact his dad would dare make him leave the one person he loves the most.
"It's forbidden darling, you know it can't work out." His mother pleaded, taking his hand in hers but he pulled his hand away from her grip.
"No. I'm not going to leave her." He said, his voice deep and menacing.
"Wonho." His father replied, just as frightening.
"No." Wonho spat, challenging his father. "LEAVE! I DISOWN YOU AS MY SON!" His father bursted as he grabbed Wonho's wrists and pushed him out of the house, in a blink of an eye. Wonho sighed and decided he could use this as an oppurtunity to visit his girlfriend at work.

-

He soon arrived and took a deep breath before entering the building, "Who are you looking for?" The lady at the desk asked, looking at him with disgust. She can tell that he was a vampire, and all fallen angels despise vampires. His girlfriend was different though, she loves him for who he is.
"Kang Seolah." He replied, getting impatient.
"She's on the 2nd floor." The woman said before moving her hands in a shooing motion, not wanting to be with him any longer. He glared at the woman before making his way to the elavator, he stepped inside and pressed the button for the second floor. After a few seconds the elevator emitted a ding and he stepped out, and as he entered the room, his jaw dropped. He could see Seolah's petite figure on her knees, and of course her bright blonde hair from the middle of a group of people, who were yelling and throwing paper at her.

"How dare you date a vampire Seolah! What a traitor!"
"I bet he's only using her for her blood.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter