When Suga is too lazy to go Christmas shopping with his girlfriend Ahra and she gets mad

Love Thoughts. [ Always Open/ Request Now]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Requester: yeolhannie
Song: Cold Water by Justin Bieber

"I just need to get Eunha, Yuju, Jimin, and Jungkook presents and I'm done Christmas shopping." Ahra said to herself, tapping her pen on her chin. She put her notebook back in her purse and looked around.If only Suga was here to help me pick out presents for the boys, she thought to herself. Suga was always busy as an idol, so spending time together was very rare, but cherished dearly. She stepped into a store and found a really cute stuffed bear and bought it, knowing that Yuju would absolutely love it. 

-

Ahra continued to walk through the mall, being a bit picky about the presents she would buy for her friends. She sighed, her feet started to hurt but she wasn't going to leave just because of that. "I wish Suga was here." She pouted, walking into another store. She found a cute pink dress that would match Eunha but someone abruptly took it just before she could grab it. "Hey!" She shouted, tapping the person's shoulder. "I was gonna get that!" The person turned around and raised an eyebrow.
"Oh really?" They asked, sounding quite sarcastic.
"Yes I was and you jus-" Ahra paused and took a closer look at the person, they seemed awfully familiar. "Jin oppa?" She questioned.
"Oh my god Choi Ahra, you're here?!" Jin asked surprisedly, pulling down his mask. "Been a while!" He shouted and pulled her into a hug.
"Is that for Sowon?" She asked, stepping back from the hug. Jin looked at the dress and then back at her.
"Oh yeah, yeah it is." He answered, rubbing the back of his neck, "do you think it'll suit her?" 
"Yeah it definitely would, even though I was going to get it for Eunha but yeah." Ahra replied, inspecting the dress, she guessed it probably would've suited Sowon better anyway. 
"Thanks Ahra! Thanks for letting me take the dress, I'll help you shop after I buy this dress." Jin smiled brightly, walking over to the cashier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter