Jihoon liked younghee since god knows when but never had the guts to even say hi. They attended the same music class in highschool. Until one day seokmin accidentally revealed that jihoon liked younghee.

Love Thoughts. [ Always Open/ Request Now]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


SVT's Woozi
Requester: yangyoungjaee
Song: Confession Song by Got7

"So... Jihoon, I heard you like Younghee." Seokim asked with a sly smile, nudging his friend who seemed to be quite annoyed by the guy but he decided to stay quite and continued to finish his homework."Jihoon and Younghee sitting in a tree" Seokmin began to sing, wrapping his arm around the shorter one. "K- I - S - S - I -N - G!" He continued swaying back and forth, bobbing his head as if it was a song on the radio. "First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the ba-" The boy was then cut off by Jihoon smacking the back of his head. "Why'd you do that~" Seokmin whined, rubbing his head.
"Oh I don't know! Maybe it's because you're being annoying?" The other replied, grumbling as he went back to work.
"Well why don't you tell her?" Seokmin pestered, poking Jihoon's shoulder.
"Well, I don't want to." Jihoon answered, but in reality, he's always wanted to but he just doesn't want to ruin the friendship between them.

-

The next day, Jihoon, Seokmin and the rest of the group was welcomed with a bunch of fans at the entrance of the agency. It was a routine, the fans were always there. "Jihoon be my boyfriend!" A girl shouted. "No he's mine!" Another replied. Jihoon sighed, he only wanted one girl though, and that was Younghee. Speaking of the devil, she was walking his way, "hey Woozi!" She smiled brightly.
"Hey Youngie." He replied, fixing up his posture and flashing her an equally bright smile.
"Are you ready for your concert today?" She asked, walking with him to the practice room.
"Yeah, just kind of nervous that's all, aren't you dancing with us too?" He replied, opening the door for her. Younghee was not a trainee at Pledis, she just debuted after competing in Produce 101, with the group PRISTIN. She wasn't really close with her members though, she was probably closer with the girls in I.O.I
"Yeah yeah, we're dancing Call Me Maybe again." She laughed remembering the past. They both walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter