Bad Day?

Love Thoughts. [ Always Open/ Request Now]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Seventeen's Wonwoo
Scenario: You've had a bad morning and, you just want to break down and cry but don't worry, he's is here to save the day.

You grumpily walked to school, with a big mug of coffee in your hand. Your morning was probably the worst you've ever had and you'd like it to never happen again. You woke up at 8:15 and only had fifteen minutes to get ready, your mom and dad hadn't cooked you breakfast which is why your stomach kept grumbling, and your uniform was still wet in the washing machine so you had to borrow your older brother's, which fit perfectly fine because you were so FAT.

-

You grumbled complaints, as you stepped inside the school. You took a quick sip of your coffee while walking towards your locker but as you reached to get the lock, a guy quickly walked by and bumped into you, making your very hot cup of coffee spill on your uniform. Sighing, you looked down at your uniform and glared at the boy. He squeaked and handed you a packet of tissues, while muttering a quick sorry and heading off to his class. You then took your books from your locker and your gym uniform, to change into.

After you finished changing, you headed back to your locker, to put your uniform inside. But then a group of girls pushed you, making you drop onto your knees which might leave a nasty bruise later on. You quickly stood up and dusted your uniform, only to come face to face with the school's kingka, Mingyu. He looked down at you and gave you a confused look, you smiled to hide your embarrasment but it slowly fell as soon as you realized that the girls were glaring at you. You opened you mouth to say something but you were stopped by one of the girls shouting, "STOP TRYING TO GET HIS ATTENTION, FATASS!" With that comment, your eyes started to well up with tears. Usually, you would be able to handle it but today just wasn't your day. You got up and quickly ran away, wiping your tears in the process. You quickly ran into a small cafe and layed your head on the table, sniffling a bit.
"Hey um, are you okay?" You heard a familiar voice ask, you lifted your head up and saw Wonwoo, the guy you've been crushing on since middle school. But he wasn't in his school uniform, which perplexed you a bit.

You shook your head and let out a small no, sniffling once again. "May I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter