Dongsaeng

Late Realization

                 The witty guy was startled to see his seatmate on the plane. It was rare for him to sit next to him. He actually felt disappointed because he knew he would be lonely. He knew he should be content enough with Andy's cuteness but it worried him when he saw his another dongsaeng. Junjin is a fun guy but when it comes to plane,he only sleeps. That was why the talkative Dong Wan had the change of face when he saw the handsome tall one. He sighed and the image of him watching boring movies projected in his brain.

While looking at his hyung's bored face,the dongsaeng grinned and pulled his hyung to sit. Literally, he forced the chitchai to land his firm next to him. The startled one faked a smile but after a second,he pouted. He could not avoid to be bored after all. He put his bags and tried to be comfortable with the person next to him.

                  The announcement of departing had been made. The captain's voice somehow frightened Dong Wan. He already been in plane for many times but it never calm for him when it's time for the plane to leave the land. Usually, there was someone holding him tight and made him forget what actually happened.  He admitted that his mind is always overthinking, but everytime, that someone distracted him from thinking things.. No, it is not Jun Jin. It was never Jun Jin. The younger guy loves to play very much and that was why he was freaking out. Also, he always thought Jun Jin did not care about anything around him but that time he was proven wrong.

          When his palms were starting to sweat(because of being nervous, the plane was tilting upwards at that time),he closed his eyes. He could feel his heart beat was increasing. His mind was clouded with dreadful images of crashed planes.

"Ommaa", he suddenly remembered his mother.

He was out of his dramatic trance because he felt a hand was reaching for him. He unintentionally showed his panicked face when he turned to his left. Jun Jin was smiling warmly to him. Slowly,the dongsaeng gripped Dong Wan's hand. It was like he was channeling his energy for Dong Wan to calm down. He did not gain his cool immediately but, it made him felt slightly better.

"Someone told me to do this in case you are freaking out", Jun Jin caressed the singer's chest softly. Unbelievably,the increased heart rate slowed down. Dong Wan blushed for a while when he remembered that someone. He felt embarassed too because Jun Jin saw his weak side. The younger one leaned closer,

"Hyung,take a deep breath. It's going to be okay", Jun Jin spoke softly. Dong Wan did take his breath deeply but it was more than once.  First, to calm down. Second, to gain his cool. Third is for making his embarassment to go away. However, not even once he let go of Jun Jin's hands.

They stayed like that till the anouncement again being made to inform them it was over.

"Thank you, Jun Jin-ah", Dong Wan patted his dongsaeng's arms and he got a big smile for that. Dong Wan was leaning over to his seat and expected his boring journey would start.

"Hyung, I have something for you", he heard Jun Jin's voice. Dong Wan glanced at Jun Jin who turned to search for something in his pouch. Frowns are starting to appear on Dong Wan's forehead because that actually startled Dong Wan a little. He thought Jun Jin will sleep right away. How many times he had to be proven wrong? He wondered.

"What is it,Jinnie-ah?", he talked when he thought it took too long for the guy facing the other side.

"Hehe! Here,put this on", Jun Jin giggled before he gave the left side of the earphone to Dong Wan while he had the right one.

The witty guy gave his dongsaeng a weird stare. He did not welcome the gestures right away. He thought Jun Jin was delirious.

"Aish!Hyung!!", Jun Jin forced the earphone to Dong Wan's earlobe when he saw how skeptical Dong Wan's stare was.

"What is this for?", Dong Wan asked while fixing the earphone.

The younger one giggled again and revealed his MP3 player. After making sure both of them wore the earphones correctly, he pressed the play button.

An old song was slowly lurking into his ear. It took a while for Dong Wan to actual listen but when the soft melody reached him,he closed his eyes. Unknowingly, his head moved on his own to lean Jun Jin's shoulder.

"How do you know I love this song?", Dong Wan said while his eyes closed.

"Mmm...", Jun Jin pondered for a while.

"Because I know you have a weird taste. Haha! No one listens to this song except you, hyung", Jun Jin laughed.

Dong Wan was speechless but he refused to talk back. Instead he only smiled. Jun Jin's effort to find the song was appreciated enough.

"Do you love it, hyung?", Jun Jin leaned closer and closer to see his hyung.

"I do...", Dong Wan's voice started to trail off. He was starting to feel sleepy.

"I love you hyung!", the younger guy suddenly exclaimed and gave a wet kiss on Dong Wan's neck. That made the older one surprised.

"YAAAHHH!!", Dong Wan wiped his neck. His yell gained everyone's attention. People nearby turned to look at him. Dong Wan felt embarassed and blamed Jun Jin for that but when he turned around to nag at Jun Jin, his eyes went wide when he saw the younger one was already sleeping. With drools on his face!

Looking at his dongsaeng's sleeping face, he could not bring himself to be mad at him. The baby bird is too cute. All he did was only pinching Jun Jin's cheeks. He gave him a peck before he settled himself to sleep too.

 

Just a second before he entered his dream land, out of sudden, he received a note saying,

 

"Dear Dong Wan,

Can you please kindly reply to this humble letter?

                                                            Little Prince"

 

To be continued......

 

sorry if this chapter does not satisfy you...believe it or not I did this while crying....because i am sad over something...writing always makes me feel better....that does mean, I have to be sad to write? LOL^^

Can u guess who is the next one? Is it too obvious? Lol^^ and guess that someone too..will it be the next person? kekekekeke~~~

Anyways, thank you for reading this^^ I hope you guys will be happy. Love you all^^

feel free to comment^^ feel free to read as well^^ once again, Saranghae^^

PS: the picture is not mine. Credit on pic