The Leader

Late Realization

Dong Wan's POV

"Wannie~~chuuuu~~", my lips was intruded by a pair of thick but handsome lips. I was surprised as the kiss was so sloppy and wet.

"Yaaaaaahhhhhh!!", I yelled and pushed him away. He let out a naughty giggle before he decided to pinch my cheek hardly. I did not know the reason why he loves to do that. Are my cheeks too cute?

"Aaawwwww!!!", I held my cheeks and rubbed them.

It hurts. He saw how I winced, then, he bent down and blew my cheeks. I did not see any significant reason for him to mingle with my pain when he was the one who caused it. I took out my mirror and my red cheeks reflection came to my view. I glared at him but then, I saw his loving gaze(?) towards me. We both became silent as the awkwardness crawled in.

"I'm awake already!", I raised my voice to get out of the trance.

"Good. Pack your things,Wannie", he dared to pat my head before he retreated to his seat.

Truly enough, we had arrived at the destination. There was announcement telling the passengers to put on the seatbelts. I followed all the instructions when out of nowhere, a pair of hands was trying to fiddle with my seatbelt. His long hand reached my seat and teased me. I looked at him in disbelief. He grinned and said,

"Wannie, it isn't like that. you have to cross this over this and then pluck the buckle in", he started to mess with my seatbelt more and made it into a knot. I was dumbfounded with his 4D.

"Eric!Stop! I know what I'm doing!", I pushed his hand away. I fixed the seatbelt and put it in the right way.

The leader laughed and stopped messing with me. He loves to bully me simply because he hates me. I hate him too. That could not be avoided. However, it was always known that hatred will turn into love when it lingers for too long. That is what happened between me and him. We have the love-hate relationship. At least, I do not have to pretend when I am with him. We rarely showed love but I know there is inside me and him for each other. Hatred made us know each other too well.

I turned my head towards him and saw him playing with his gadget. He smiled like a child when he scrolled down the screen. I did not bother to care what made him beaming like that, but I did adore his beautiful smiles. One thing that I never let the leader knows. His smiles smitten me. My eyes bored at him for some time while leaning to my seat. He turned his head to my direction and looked at me with a deep gaze. Once again, he reached his hand to mine and grabbed it tightly. He knew. He knew why I became silent. The same reason why I was like that when the plane took off. He knew I was scared and had thousand of negative thoughts in my mind. Jun Jin was too sleepy to notice me. Eric intertwined our hands together and kept looking at me.

"Calm down, Wannie", he said. Weirdly, I hate to confess it, his deep voice did calm me. I closed my eyes tightly and prayed that everything would be fine. He chuckled when he saw my expression but he did not let my hand go.

While I was still closing my eyes, the plane landed smoothly. I felt relieved and immediately pulled my hand away from Eric's holding. He looked dissapointed for a second but he beamed after that like a baby. I did not want to know the reason.

The captain asked us to not forget our belongings in the plane. I stood up and reached for the compartment. I brought many things. Not to mention, I checked it all one by one to make sure I did not leave anything behind. That actually made me the last person in our group to come out. Again, I felt that they did not care for me as they left me. I was ready to go out from the plane with a lonely feeling, when suddenly I felt a hug from my back. It surprised me as I did not expect anyone to wait for me.

"Wannie~~", there he went again. Eric moved my body to right and left while we walked. I tried not to be bothered as I wanted someone to accompany me.

"Let's go together", he whispered at my ear.

"Arasseo. Now,let me go", I gazed him over my shoulder and squirmed a little bit.

He refused to release me and hugged me tighter instead. I pouted and admitted my defeat. I replied his hug back and continued walking. He would stop if I gave no reaction. That I had as my beliefs. Thus, I walked with him hugging my back like a koala bear.

As soon as we reached the arrival gate, flashes of camera could be seen. The 'koala bear' handed me my sunglasses which I forgot where did I put it. He put it on for me and moved to my side and grabbed my waist to be close to him. I was startled. It was too sudden!

"Eric! We are in public!", I hissed but got ignored. He always did this. Always trying to test my patience to endure him. He encircled his hand on my hips and brought us closer to each other.

"Okay. fine! Do whatever do you want!", I muttered.

I thought he would stop pestering me but I was wrong. Eric is the type that won't tell his feelings but he showed it physically. While I was busy trying to avoid my pictures got taken, I could feel a hand s to my . Before something happened,I needed to stop him.

"Eric!" I stopped his hand from going to my bums.

"Wannie~~", he took his hand away. I was so sure that it ended but I was not right. Instead, he roamed his hand again at my .  I have no intention to stop him because I knew it was useless. Maybe that was the way for him to show his love towards me so I let him be. part of myself regretted it though.

"You...", I stayed silent. He smiled cunningly at my obedience.

"Aaaaahhhh!!!", I accidentally moaned. Why? Because the leader of Shinhwa just d my hardly! He squeezed it hard, made me screamed. My voice was quite loud and that made him laughed seeing how I reacted to his sudden touches.

"Stop it! You are embarrassing me!", I told him. This time, I was determined to get away from him. I struggled hard but then he bent down and whispered,

"Wannie,fans would think we are fighting if you leave me now", my eyes went wide when he said that. That was right. I did not want to disgrace Shinhwa's friendship. I decided to take his hands to avoid him from touching my again. Eric could be strong if he wanted to.

Without my permission, he slid his hand inside my underwear and squeezed my butts. I widened my eyes and looked at him disapprovingly.

"ERIC!", someone voiced out my inner thoughts. Both of us turned our heads back and saw someone was approching us with stomps. I could see he was mad at Eric as he took Eric's hand away from me.

"That was too much!", 'he' said.

I felt like a doll when 'he' pulled me into 'his' embrace and distanced Eric away from me. Eric did not say anything and walked away to chase his Hyesungie. Before that, he winked at me and the person next to me. From afar, I saw Jun Jin was holding hands with Andy and they walked happily together.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?", 'he' inquired me as 'his' hand roamed on my entire body to check whether I was fine or not. When 'he' did not hear anything from me, 'he' glanced at me at saw my perplexed expression.

"Dong Wan?", 'he' asked. I cleared my throat and pushed 'him' away. I refused to talk to 'him'. Not after 'he' ignored me all day. I gained my composure and took another step, ready to walk away. I heard him took a deep breath before 'he' took my hand and pulled me closer towards 'him'. Before I know it, I was in 'his' embrace again.

"You will not be going anywhere", 'he' said seductively. 'He' secured me to be beside 'him' as 'he' grabbed my waist and locked me to be glued to 'him'.

"Yaaaaaahhhh....", I protested without any will inserted. He chuckled ily as he led me to the car that was waiting for us.

"I can't wait for us to be alone", he said that when we entered the car.

That made me blushed. Hardly!

 

Author's note: I am sorry! I am really sorry! *begging on my knees* I thought it was Dong Wan's POV since at the beginning when I wrote Hyesung's chapter. and when I drafted this, I was still in my delusion. When I read back, it was third POV. Thus, I am really sorry!!

Well, this chapter had revealed who is 'he' finally. 'His' chapter will be the last^^ I am that otp hard shipper and I wrote them the most. hehehe~~

Thank you for reading^^

Tell me what you think, ok, my sayangs?

Thank you for those who commented^^ I appreciate it very much^^

ps: pic is not mine

credit to the owner^^