Friend

Late Realization

"Dear Dong Wan,

Can you please kindly reply to this humble letter?

                                                            Little Prince"

A small letter arrived to my seat. I read with the lidded eyes since I was feeling sleepy. I took out my pen anyway to reply it. It was a bother to search a new paper, so I just wrote on the unwritten side.

"Dear Little Prince,

What do u want?

                                       Mirror Prince"

I replied the letter in a groggy state but I tried not to make it obvious.

                  He is my friend, I could not bring myself to ignore him. In order for it to arrive the sender who is known as Hye Sung, it had to pass Eric and Min Woo since they were seated in the middle of us two. One of them grunted because me and Hye Sung disturbed his sleeping while the other snorted for no reason. I heard someone crumbled the paper when it passed him, Hye Sung was shocked to see the condition of the letter and got mad at the person who caused it. He knew the person was starting to get jealous. Despites that, Hye Sung smiled upon reading my reply. I looked at him as I knew I already fell into his bait. He gestured his hand,asking me to wait as he tried to find a new paper. Well, the previous one had became a ball, thanks to a certain person.

                   After some nagging that I heard from the little prince, his reply reached safely into my hands. Who could stand it when our mama bird is nagging? I laughed while seeing how powerful Hyesung is to us. There were still grunts and groans heard but they still did what he wanted.

"Dear beautiful Dong Wan.

I saw something from the catalog that I've been wanted for so long", he put some cute smileys after those words.

"Buy it for me, jusheyoooo~~", there were some hearts drawn near it.

"Syaranghae~~

                                                   Little Prince"

I could not imagine how did he do the aegyo. I looked up to him again, then Hyesung did something unthinkable for me. He put his hands on his head and lip-synced "Saranghae". He was so cute! It was rare to see him did that and that was why I could not ignore his cute request. Frankly speaking, he could buy it himself but It looked like he wanted me to spoil him. I can never resist him anyway. He always has a special spot in my heart. I smiled widely seeing his childish act and turned to the letter again.

 

"Arasseo~~

Tell me which one of it,then I'll buy one for you

                                                         Your servant"

I replied to Hye Sung. Again, it had to pass Eric and Min Woo. One of the two hit Hye Sung's hand because he had to deliver message again. Hye Sung let out a forced smile before he nagged again.

"It's my time to be spoiled by Wannie", I heard Hye Sung bragged to the person who hit him. I was a little bit flustered hearing that since Hye Sung admitted that he wanted my attention for him. He too proven me wrong from what my thought earlier in the airport. The person who felt lost took a glance to me and sticked out his tounge.

I pestered a smile. 'He' deserved it. 'He' had ignored me back then but now 'he' showed 'his' jealousy side too much. Since he knows how tender I am to Hye Sung.

Hyesung sent me his reply letter with a happy face, seeing how defeated 'he' was.

"Dear Mirror Prince,

I want the most expensive golf balls set,Kim Dong San!

                                           Your King", the letter said.

I chuckled after I read that. He was right. He had became my king as he could ask me to do anything for him. I am completely under his spell.

I called for a stewardess to serve Hye Sung of what he needed. Excitedly, Hye Sung told her what he wanted. After that, he pointed at me and said,

"He will pay for it", I laughed upon that remarks.

She brought me the bill and then I digged my pocket for my credit card to pay. She gave me a smile after it was settled. She offered other services but I rejected nicely. She was back to her spot after understanding I wanted to be alone.

I heard an excited squeal from Hye Sung when the box was in his hands. His smiles were starting to form and then he winked to me. He did the heart gesture again, but this time he did it on his real heart.

"Saranghae!", he said that out loud and made me blushed. I was already happy to see him smiling. It was not needed more than that, but I appereciate what he did.

"Stop it!", the 'person' said.

"Wannie is in my control", Hye Sung boasted to 'him'. He lifted the box in front of 'his' eyes. 'He' snorted and crossed 'his' hands on 'his' chest. I wondered if they knew I could hear them.

"Dear Mirror Prince

Thank you,kim dong san!

You are such an angel~~

                                    Your only Little Prince" ,a letter arrived again.

I could not help but feeling happy seeing how Hye Sung cherished what I did to him. I took out my phone and snapped pictures of the letters as evidences how Hye Sung loves me. 'He' pouted when 'he' saw how I treasured those letters.

I wanted to reply back but suddenly I did not see Hye Sung on his seat. I panicked  for a second to see him dissappeared. However, not long after that, his whereabout was answered as suddenly I felt my thighs were weighed by something..actually..by someone.

"Thank you again, Kim Dong San!", Hye Sung cooed as he too planted a wet sloppy kiss on my cheeks. My cheeks had been kissed by three persons already. Andy, Jinnie and Hye Sung. I laughed and hugged him back,intending not to let him fell from my lap. Hye Sung kissed me more and proceeded it to my neck.

"Hye Sung-ah", I muttered shyly. I know, even without those golf balls, Hye Sung will always love me. As his friend and brother. I realized something that day. Hye Sung allowed only me to have that kind of touching. He never rejected my extreme loving gestures which involved our skins have contact with each other.

The excessive skinship produced lewd sound and it made 'him' glared to the both of us. Hye Sung ignored him and continued cuddling me.I had no intention to let Hye Sung go too.

"Hey!he needs to sleep!", 'he' got up from 'his' seat and dragged hyesung back to his. Hye Sung pouted when he was away from me.

"I want to sleep on his lap!", Hyesung whined.

The two of them quarreled for a while. I smiled more when me and Hye Sung found our gazes. I mouthed 'I love you' to him and giggled after that. He too did the same thing despites the protest from the person who had been quarelling with him.

Hye Sung is a shy person and it is hard to see him express himself but I was glad he did that with me. The feeling of being outcast slowly faded away. I guess I thought too much but there were still two person who had not talked to me so I did not know.

I shrugged upon hearing the long love quarrels from the two of them and to be honest that had become my lullaby. The voice of him soothed me even in angry tone. Yup, he is that special to me. A yawned escaped from me and then I fell into a deep slumber with them still arguing who was better in loving me.

 

Three hours later,

"Wannie~~~wake up! We are nearly there~~", I felt my body was shook violently and I grunted upon the extra shaking. Hearing the deep voice made me stirred in my sleep.

"Wannie~~~chhhuuuuuu!" , I was shocked when I opened my eyes because I was greeted with a thick lips in my view. I was not able to avoid it so I got kissed on the lips.

"Hehehee~~", he giggled.

"Yaaaahhhhh!!!", I pushed him away.

He scared me. Always with his pranks!

 

 

to be continued

 

Author's note : Sorry that it takes too long to update. Mianhae. I hope you guys like the story. I hope this chapter is well made. Sorry for the grammar mistakes as well.

I already have ideas for the next person and I guessed you guys already know who is the otp in this story^^

Can u guess who is next? LOL

Thank you for reading,

Thank you for commenting as well^^

Saranghae!!

 

ps: the pic is not mine

credit to the rightful owner