Youngest Maknae

Late Realization

                                                    It was the day before the overseas concert. They were sitting in the departure room that solely for VIPs. There were other people as well waiting for the plane to depart and bring them to other part of the earth. In the exclusive room, the five of them chose to sit closely together leaving the other one. He had to sit far away from s. That happened unintentionally because there were only five chairs where s sitted. The one who was feeling outcasted stared blankly to his friends. They were talking happily together,clapping hands and laughing which made him wanted to sit there. He wanted to feel belonged with s but, he could not. He had that feeling because when he watched the five,he thought they were happy without him. His presence is not imporatant for them. He thought,
“Shinhwa is less awkward without Kim Dong Wan” was true, seeing how his friends were having fun and telling jokes to each other without him. He pretended not to feel bothered. He used his phone to distract him but he failed very hard as he heard the loud laughs of others. He felt like they were mocking him. He kept having thoughts that they were forgetting him. His tears were threatening to get out but, he refused to let it do what it wanted.

                                              Finally,the call had been annouced. All of them were required to go into the plane. The five guys stood up almost simultanously. They joked around some more before leaving the venue. The lonely guy,Kim Dong Wan, got up while feeling sad. He still had the same thoughts lingering in his mind. He saw s passed him one by one and that made him lowered his head. He hope s did not notice his state. 

"Will they notice though?", he questioned himself.

He was immersed in his sorrow when suddenly,he felt his body could not move. Someone locked him into a tight hug. The other guy's hand was on his shoulder and frankly speaking, it made him stumbled a little bit because he was not prepared to be put in a headlock. He hold the hand and looked to his side. His eyes caught a beautiful smile formed from the guy who refused to let him go despites his struggle(s).

“Hyung~~ Let’s walk together~~” a cute voice of a man was heard.
“Andy…”,he muttered because that was the thing he could do.

The maknae grinned upon hearing his name. After that, he dragged his hyung forward with a happy face. A sincerely happy face. The maknae slowly intertwined their hands together which surprised Dong Wan more. Andy was skipping and they walked like toddlers going to a kindergarten. It made Dongwan’s corner of the lips raised up. He felt warm from his dongsaeng's affection. Small gestures can bring big happiness. He finally understood that. His eyes caught their glued hands and it made him happier than before.


“Hyung. Today, You are soooooooo handsome”,Andy whispered at Dongwan’s ear lobe.
“Aish!”, Dongwan snorted. The maknae knows his sensitive spots too well!
“Hyung~~”,the second time Andy did that, he blew to Dong Wan's ears.

Dongwan shook his head because he felt tickled but then,he smiled.

"You are handsome too, Andy-ah", he whispered back, tried to get his revenge but it had no effect to Andy. He should have known that is not Andy's sensitive spot.

"I always am. Hehe.", Andy giggled cutely.

Dong Wan's lips immediately leered. He gazed Andy for some more and fixed his thought. At least, Andy does not hate him but he had to make sure of that.


“Andy-ah..”,Dong Wan acquired Andy’s attention. The cute guy perked his head.
“Do you love me?”, the older guy looked into Andy’s eyes. He just laughed and hugged his hyung tighter.
“Of course,hyung. A lot!”, after that he whistled to Dongwan’s ears again just to make his point.
“Aish! It tickles!!”, Dong Wan said.

He pushed Andy away but pulled him back because he did not want Andy to go away.  The two of them kept blowing each other's ears. Normally, Dong Wan would be pissed but that time, he only laughed it off. Andy did not leave his side at all. Dong Wan locked his arm with Andy's and they were literally skipping but Dong Wan's face changed as soon as they reached the door because Andy had to sit with Hyesung, not him.

"Hyung! See you soon!", Andy waved to him and proceeded to sit with the mummy bird.

He could hear Hyesung nagged a little because Andy was late.He took a look at his ticket and continued to go to his seat. He was shocked when he saw the person that occupied the seat next to him. He was expecting someone else but, he never thought that Jun Jin would be there. Jun Jin noted his changed face and grinned.

"Well, hyung. This time, I'm your company", Jun Jin took Dong Wan's hands and forced the dumbfounded guy to sit. Dong Wan's mouth hanged open and that made Jun Jin laughed a little.


To be continued

 

Author's note : Hi,everybody^^ I hope you guys will like this story^^ The otp is still hidden. I won't reveal it yet~~ LOL^^

thank you so much for reading this^^

The pic is not mine. credit to the rightful owner^^