Side Kiss

Kisses

Side Kiss
Come up behind your partner, embrace her and kiss when she turns her head slightly to meet your lips.

 

            Winter had crept up before you knew it. Snowflakes were falling from the dark, cloudy sky. You stood at the window in the kitchen, in your favorite colored bathrobe and matching slippers, just watching. It was the first snowfall of the season and you were enjoying yourself, admiring the as the dots of white fell from the morning sky and started to stick to the ground. In your grip was a mug full of a warm drink. You took a sip and started humming to the music you had playing softly in the background.

            "What are you doing up so early?" A familiar voice yawned. You glanced back and see Changjo stumbling towards you, probably still half alseep. He had an obvious bedhead hair style going on and he was scratching his chest underneath his shirt as he let out another yawn.

            "I woke up and noticed it was snowing, so I decided to watch for a little while," you replied and turned your attention back to the outside. Changjo hummed in response.

            Soon, you felt his arms wrap themselves around you in a back hug. You turned your head to look at him and he leaned in to give you a kiss on the lips. The two of you just stood there for a minute or so until Changjo stole your mug out of your hands and chugged the rest of your drink. "Hey!"

            He just grinned and grabbed one of your hands and started to gently tug you to get you to go with him. "Let's go cuddle now. It's freezing by the window! You have to warm me up now!"

            "Alright, alright," you laughed and went with him.