Fish Kiss

Kisses

Fish Kiss
Both you and your partner should in your cheeks until your lips are shaped like a fish. Then, move towards each other with your lips opening and closing until your lips meet.

 

            You stared at the new little goldfish you had gotten from the pet store earlier in the week. You glanced over to Niel who was resting on your bed. Standing up straight from your crouching position in front of the table that you had placed your fish tank, you stalked over to your bed. You crawled onto the mattress. Niel raised his head from the pillow that his head was resting on. He pushed over to give you room when you laid next to him.

            “Look, I’m a fish.” You in your cheeks and your lips stuck out like the mouth of a fish. You moved your lips up and down to resemble a fish when they open and close their mouth. The suction was released making your cheeks go back to normal. You made a little pout when your fish face didn’t last as long as you wanted. Niel chuckled and gave you a small peck on your temple.

            “I wonder how fish kiss,” you pondered out loud. You glanced over to your boyfriend with a little grin. “We should find out how.”

            The boy raised an eyebrow. “By researching it?”

            “No! We should do it ourselves. Make a fish face.” You in your cheeks again and moved your lips like how you were doing before. Niel hesitantly copied your actions. Slowly, you both leaned into each other. Both Niel’s and yours fish lips met. Your lips rubbed against his plump lips as you continued the motion of opening and closing your lips. You let go of the suction as you pulled away.