Angel Kiss

Kisses

Angel Kiss
Gently and ever so lightly kiss your partner either on the eye lid or right next to the eyes.

 

            The two of you were at one of your friend’s sister’s wedding. You had been invited to come and L.Joe agreed to go with you when you asked him.

            Your friend’s sister’s wedding was a western styled wedding. The bride had looked so beautiful walking down the aisle to the groom. You couldn’t help but shed a few tears. (L.Joe had taken your hand into his when he noticed your tears and gave you a warm smile.)

            The reception had started a while ago. The dinner that was served was quite appetizing and the cake was delicious.

            Now, it was time for the open dance part of the wedding. You watched the people who were on the dance floor having the time of their lives dancing along with the songs the DJ played.

            Sometime later, the fast beat songs were replaced with slower beat songs and it was announced that it was time for some slow dances for the couples.

            You eagerly stood up and grabbed L.Joe’s hand, forcing him to stand up next to you. You led him to the dance floor and you set your hands down on his shoulders. L.Joe rested his hands on your waist. You both swayed back in forth as you slow danced. Your eyes never left L.Joe’s eyes.

            L.Joe quietly called your name.

            “Hmm?”

            “Close your eyes.”

            You did as you were told. You felt very light pressure on your left eye lid so you opened your right eye to see that L.Joe was kissing you there. A smile crept onto your lips and you closed your right eye once more.