Dizzy Kiss

Kisses

Dizzy Kiss
Before kissing, you and your partner spin around in circles separately. Do this for one to three mintues, then try to kiss each other.

 

            Twirling on the heel of your foot with your arms held out wide and eyes closed, you spun yourself around in circles as fast as you could. You slowly counted to sixty in your mind.

            Fifty-eight, fifty-nine, sixty…

            You stopped and told Ricky he could stop, too. The two of you wobbled over to each other and tried to lean forward to kiss one another. Instead, you ended up bumping heads. Trying again, you touched his chin with your lips as he got your nose with his lips. Another try, another miss.

            A giggle came from you as the two of you kept on missing each other’s lips as you were too dizzy from spinning to do it correctly. But, the dizziness you felt soon left and you two were determined to lip lock being extremely dizzy.

            “One more time!”

            The two of you distanced yourselves once more and began to spin around in circles as quickly as you could once more. This time you counted to two minutes. Being dizzier than before, you tried your best to walk over to your boyfriend without falling over. You stumbled over your feet, not being able to walk straight.  Ricky and you stood right in front of each other and tried to kiss.

            After some more trials and errors, your puckered up lips finally reached Ricky’s own puckered lips.