Butterfly Kiss

Kisses

Butterfly Kiss
With your faces less than a breath away, open and close your eyelids against your partners.

 

            He cupped your cheeks into his hands and leaned his head closer to yours. Your own hands rested on his shoulders.

            You felt his breath against your lips. You stared into his chocolate colored orbs as Chunji stared into your (eye color) colored orbs. He moved his right eye closer to your left eye and his eyelashes brushed against your own eyelashes. You both rapidly blinked once, twice, trice.

            His lips twitched into a smile and Chunji couldn’t help but pull back with a laugh. Chunji’s warm hands left your cheeks as he did so. One hand moved in front of his mouth to try to hide his giggles.

            “Why are you laughing? Come on, do this seriously,” you said with a little whine to tone.

            “I’m sorry.” Chunji coughed to end his little giggle fit. The dark haired boy repositioned himself to how he was like before with you.

            Chunji’s eyelashes fluttered against yours once more. This time you two were able to do it more than three times. You stopped blinking when Chunji moved his eyelashes upwards to your eyelid. He continued to blink while he slowly fluttered his eyelashes around the skin around your eye. He moved downwards towards your cheek. Now it was your turn to start giggling.

            “It tickles,” you said in between giggles.

            Another smile formed on Chunji’s lips and he continued to tickle you with his eyelashes, traveling across your cheek to your lips. You giggled even more.