drugs

don't talk, whisper.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her phone chimed. At first she thought it was the manager, or just Youngjae again. Babbling about being careful with what she eats..

Wurin unlocks her phone and realized its from her member – the leader, Yin.

 

Wurin ~ 

Have you been eating your medicine well? Manager Kim said he'll send some more after we're done with this radio thing.

Dont worry okay? We'll come back to the dorm with bulgogi and sashimi ~~

 

Her phone chimed again, this time Yin sent a photo of her with the other 3 members with the radio hosts. 

Hm, she sighs. Wurin doesnt really like doing radio shows anyway. Too tiring. If there's any challenge, all of them expect too much from her. Especially boy group dances.

Because god she's so good at it. The other members, even the manager, takes her as their 'wild card' or either the 'ace' on these kind of stuff.

But there are things that she's not good at. 

She blushes easily, although she avoids it from showing it on her face. Wurin's the least slimmest in the group. SoniA, the 4-member group, has Song Wurin, the least slimmest. From her own point of view, that is.

That's why she's working hard on her diet before being MCs with Key.

But now she cant even do anything. Just too tired to move because of this goddamn fever. 

She checks the clock on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter