Why ME ?

don't talk, whisper.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Park CEO's going to ask you to help us produce Just Right." Youngjae whispers as we ended the show.

"Wha?" I ask breathlessly. Seriouslt, being on a show with Rina alone is so tiring. Todays concerns are mainly about people's obsession. On the 2nd concern, a married dad with 3 kids, just cant stop practicing on his violin. Like, cant stop.

"How long do you usually practice the violin?" Yeongja asks the dad.

"Uh - a couple of hours. . ." He hesitated to answer.

"How long?" Chanwu asks again.

"At the academy from 10 am to 3pm, then at home I sleep, then I practice it again after dinner."

"Until dinner?"

"Yes. . "

"If you practice that much in a week, why dont you show us something?" Dongyeop demanded.

 

Yes, I was not surprised by his skills. He played Flight of the bumblebee with the original tempo like a true professional. The second time he played, he fastens his pace. The whole audience cheered for him, but the wife who sent the concern just sighed "He plays the same song at home! He always says I want to be the fastest violin player in Korea but it just sounds the same to me!"

Well, the man practiced  a lot. Right after he played with the violin the staff handed him, Rina starting nodding at me. I've always known this kind of thing would happen.

"Rina's also good with the violin." Youngjae elbowed me. He's no different than Rina. I can feel Rina giggling when Youngjae said that.

I replied him with a look - why are you doing this to me?

Then when Yeongja stood up to hand me the violin, she asked me to give a comment about how the man played. "He's really good." I nodded at gave him a thumbs up.

"Then show us something better!" Tegyun demands.

"I'll try." I murmur. I felt blood rushing up to my head.

"I havent played for a while though." I tried to laugh my nervousness off.

I relaxed my fingers then Yeongja startled me by giving me a back hug. "Ah, noona you scared me." You're really nervous arent you?" She laughs.

"Yeongja, sit here, let the girl be!" Dongyup pulls her back to her spot.

Then the man tapped my sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter