what happened ?

don't talk, whisper.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys, I made breakfast." I call out the other members.

I made a christmas breakfast. Eventhough it's not christmas. But we had smoked salmon, and they requested something salmon related. So i made smoked salmon on croissants with scrambled eggs. I tried a Gordon Ramsay recipe.

I set out the table and por orange juice for them.

"Waaaaaah, omma!" Rina greets me, all dressed up for Hello Counselor later.

"Hey, Rina, can I borrow your jean jacket?" and I hands her her orange juice.

"Sure, I'll go get it." She answers.

"Wah, Wurin, I never thought you would actually make us breakfast. You woke up early didnt you?" Yurin nudges my shoulder.

"Well, she is the capable one." Jane says, tying her hair into a bun.

"Ish sho gud," Yurin says with full.

"Arent you eating?" Jane asks me as she notice me just staring at my food.

"I dont have much of an apetite beacuse of my fever." I confess.

It's been a few days since Youngjae last came because of my fever. At the MC meeting for Music Bank, Key somewhat noticed I wasnt myself but he looked like he was too scared to ask me directly.

"Are you tired?" Key asked. And I caught him glancing at me a few times on the meeting. But I did noticed the worry in his eyes.

Today me and Rina are going to be guests for Hello Counselor. There's gonna be four, so I dont really know who the other 4 is. But manager Kim told us theyre in boy groups. And when Rina heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter