The Capable One

don't talk, whisper.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The makeup artist asked me if I would want to fix my makeup and I kindly say no. When you have a goddamn fever, nothing feels right. Your whole body doesnt feel right.

Rina got mad on the fact that I'm only wearing moisturizer and a thin layer of powder and tinted rose lipbalm. Then Rina forcely put mascara on me. Just a bit.

The main cast noticed our present and exchanged greetings. I know they're focusing on my eyes. My different colored eyes.

"Dont worry about it. They heard about it, and they may ask some questions. Just dont get flustered about it. Becareful because of your stamina." I hear the manager's voice inside my head. What he told me when he first told us that we're invited to Hello Counselor.

Yeongja unnie quickly hugs me right before I heard a familiar voice in the makeup room.

"Aigoo, look at you two," She looks at me and Wurin. Smiling all the way to her ears. Her cheeks about to pop.

Then Chanwu seonbae made jokes about how everytime she hugs idol stars they had to catch their breath right after.

"Wah Got7!" Dongyup greeted them and shook hands.

After al that greeting Youngjae comes up to me, smiling widely.

"Waaaaaaaah!" He mouths. He grabbed my wrist and jumped up and down, making me jump with him.

"Ah, sorry. I forgot you still have a fever." He laughs after noticing me pant.

"Be quite, theyre gonna notice," I whisper and still cant stop smiling.

"Nah, it's okay. everyone knows that we're close." He pats my head.

I mustve give him a stupid look, by the way he's laughing at me now.

"They know, Song Wurin," He still wont stop laughing. "It's even in their script."

"Yeah, okay. Bow lets go to the others, theyre gonna be suspicious that we're not in sight."

Eventhough we're in the makeup room, and the others are just chit chatting I still get worried if things like this would ruin Youngjae's image.

 

 

"5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1!" The director shouts, echoing the whole studio. Then all of us clap our hands.

Okay, so Rina's sitting right next to the person with the concern, me, Youngjae, then Jaebum at the end.

The writer explained about why we're guests. Idols and roommates. Okay. Got it. 

And she also told us how the main cast would introduce us, and such. 

Phooh. Okay. Just chill Wurin.

"We listen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter