9: HELP!

The King's Game

Taeyeon PO: I heard a huge Jump from the inside, I was tempted to go in, but I didn't want Baekhyun to get worried or have extra stress, so i decided to said a bit longer. seconds felt like minutes, I would not take this any long, "Baekhyun, what's going on?" There was no response, "Hey Baekhyun?" still no response "BAEKHYUN!" she yelled as she ran into the house. She saw Baekhyun on top of the bodies. With this foreign since she didn't know what to do.

Her brain was full of options on what to do next. Her hands started to shake, "phone, I... Should call the police..." she said to herself. She quickly took out her phone and typed in 911 "Hello, this is the police department, how may I help you?" "ummm..I found my classmates dead on the floor, and my boyfriend just fell, or fainted." "Mrs I need you to calm

down, where are you right now?" "I am near the high school, house number 3200" "we will be there as soon as possible, please, keep yourself together, we don't want anything to happen to you too." "Thank you." The phone hung up. He went to Baekhyun's side, and shook his body,

"Hey, Baekie, wake up" she turned him over to find blood on his face. she shaked a bit harder "Baekie, wake up!" She shook harder "BAEKIE, DON'T SCARE ME!" as she shakes his her tears start rolling down her cheek. "BAKIE, PLEA...SE DON'T SCARE ME, WAKE UP!"

she embraces the lifeless body. The ambulance came "Mrs, please stand aside." "Take me with you please!" "I am sorry, we don't have spac.." "PLease, I need to be next to him, PLEASE" She begged as she fell on her knees. "Fine" She quickly stood up and thanked the doctor.

The travel to the hospital was the hardest, she held his hand and weeped. She weeped until her face was numb, hands were numb, her whole body was numb.She kept whispering "Baekie, please, please wake up." as she kissed his hand.