4: What is Happening?

The King's Game

Baekhyun walks around in front of the door, back and forth, looking at his phone, wondering what to do next. Baekhyun’s phone starts to ring, the caller ID says Tae, he quickly picks up, “I JUST HEARD A SCREAM FROM SU YEONG'S HOUSE! WHAT SHOULD I DO? HOW DO I….” Baekhyun cuts her off “TAE, LISTEN TO ME CALM DOWN, I just called the police” “Baek! I AM SCARED!!!! HOW WILL I SLEEP?” “Hey, Tae, where is that strong woman I know? You can come over if you like.” “I'll be there in a few minutes.” “okay, U go to my house first, i'm waiting for the police okay?” “Got it, see you in a little while” “Love you, bye” He hangs up the phone. Lights flash blue and red, “HEY, OVER HERE” Baekhyun wakes his hands in the air with his phone’s screen light on. The police officers quickly run to Baekhyun. “3,2,1 ” the police knock the door down. Baekhyun was about to run in before a police officer grabbed his arm, “Hey, you should go home, let us take care of this.” “But, she is...” He gets cut off by the police officer, “go home, we don't want you getting hurt too.” Baekhyun stood frozen, “okay, thank you for all your hard word.” As he bowed he left the scene. He walks home with thoughts rushing through his mind, questions popped out of nowhere “why did this happen, and who made this happen?” When he got home he was greeted with a warm hug from Taeyeon, that was the only time he felt a sense a relief. “Hey, I hate to see you all stressed out Baekie?” “Dont worry~ Im fine, what about you? are you hurt?” She broke the embrace and smiled “No, I was just so scared” Baekhyun looked at her soft cheeks then looked at the ground. “Let's go to bed and forget about this” “sounds like a perfect plan to me Baekie.” As the sun shined through the windows, Baekhyun woke up extra early to make breakfast (since his parents are out of the country for work purposes.) As he cooks he opens the TV to engage in the current news. “BREAKING NEWS! 2 student are confirmed dead from unknown reasons, investigators say it was a suicide..” Baekhyun’s eyes were locked on the screen as he let the eggs burn. With the strong smell of the burnt eggs, Taeyeon was woken up. As she was about to ask what was wrong, she heard “investigators say it was a suicide.” She slowly creeped beside him whispering “hey, that's not how you cook.” Trying her best to cheer him up, she said that she will be making breakfast and that they should talk about the situation in school.