6: Peace at Last

The King's Game

Sehun stands up and walks out of the classroom, before he was able to leave the room Suho grabbed his arm “What are you doing Suho? I am just going to the bathroom! Geez.” Suho let go and apologized. The day was calm and peaceful. Baekhyun and Taeyeon walked home, she looked more relieved, making him more comfortable. As they got to her door, he quickly kissed her and told her to call him if anything happens. She noded and she left. Baekhyun walked home, who could be this ‘king’? Why is this ‘king telling us to do stupid things? Is this ‘king’ among us? how will his ‘king’ know if we finished a task? How does this ‘king’ kill? All these questions filled Baekhyun’s head as he walked home in silence. Without any notice he bumped into someone, he quickly bowed saying sorry. When he lifted his head up, he saw Kris “Oh hey Kris, sorry I didn't see you.” Kris smiled as he looked at Baekhyun “No I wasn't looking at where I was going. What are you doing walking around by yourself in this dark night?” Baekhyun replied “Nothing, sent Tae Back home, now I'm just thinking.” Kris looked back at the floor “Im so jealous, i'm jealous how much courage you had to confess to Taeyeon, yet i'm just here admiring my crush from a distance.” Baekhyun looked confused “What do you mean?” Kris’s eye still attached to the floor, “Well, I still gotta confess to my special someone.” Baekhyun wide eyed looked at Kris “”Oh you mean your crush from middle school?” Kris slowly noded. Baekhyun had a huge smile on his face, “Bro, DO IT MAN, life is about no regrets right?” Kris slowly picked his head up and smiled at Baekhyun, “TRUE” *Ding* Kris picked up his phone, message ID: Mom “Where in the world are you? You should be home right now!” “Hey Baek, Gotta go, my mom is worried, see you tomorrow!” “See you Kris and good luck!” Kris ran and waved goodbye at Baekhyun. Baekhyun continued to make his way home. When he got home he instantly fell asleep.