7: What Did I Do?

The King's Game

The next day flew by quickly, It was study time again. The time where everyone grew anxiety, no one knew who would be next. The class fell is deep silence as they all wished they would not hear their phones ring. *Ding* They all pulled out their phones “If you disobey or try to leave the game by any point, you will face consequences. Your job is to finish the task by 12:00 a.m, if you haven't followed what I said by 12, you will face consequences. turning off your phone won't help you. Student number 9, something will happen to you at 10:00 pm” Everyone looked at Luhan, he looked calm as always “What are you guys looking at? Nothing will happen, this is just a prank.” Chen stood up and said “What about what happened to the 2 other classmates that died? This doesn't scare you?” Luhan put his legs on the table “No, it was a just a coincidence, they won't hurt me.” The bell rang to dismiss the kids from class. Luhan was the first to walk out of the classroom as he swung his bag around his shoulder. The rest of the class watched him leave, “What do you think will happen to him?” “I don't know” These murmurs spread throughout the classroom. Baekhyun could not stand all this member, he quickly grabbed Taeyeon’s arm and took her out of the classroom. “Im sorry Tae, but I don't want you to be brainwashed by their random conclusions.” She noded understanding. When they got to her house Baekhyun looked at her “If anything happens call me okay? I don't want you to get hurt in anyway okay?” He smiled and hugged him. “Dont worry, I will notify you if anything happens, but you have to call me if anything happens okay?” He nodded with a smile. He ruffled her hair. “Bye~” “Bye~” Baekhyun looked at his watch “It's 10 already?!?!” He ran home. LUHAN PO: He looked at his watch, “It's 10, yet nothing happened, this is so stupid, why am I scared?” All of a sudden he fell, face planting the floor. He stood up, he could not control his body, and his brain was asleep. There was blood from his nose that dripped on his shirt, he walked to his friends house. He knocked on Sehun’s door. “I'll be there in a second!” Luhan was still asleep, not knowing that he is at his friend's house. Sehun opened the door to see Luhan. “Hey Luhan, why is there blood on your shirt? and why are you….” Sehun eyes were wide open when he saw Luhan take out a knife. “LUHAN CALM DOWN! LU...” *stab* Sehun holds his stomach as he felt blood gushing out of it. *Satb* Sehun uses his other hand to hold onto the other hole Luhan made on his stomach. Sehun tried to run away but he fell, *stab* Luhan stabbed Sehun’s leg so he couldn't run away. Sehun didn't know what to do, so he screamed as hard as he could “HELP M…..” Luhan stabbed another in Sehun’s heart. Sehun moved his head slowly to look at Luhan, blood pooling up in his mouth. Blood formed streams, dripping to the ground. He held onto Luhan’s hand that held the knife in his heart. Sehun wanted to say something but he coughed blood in Luhan’s face and fell to the floor. Luhan pulled the knife out of Sehun and fell on the floor next to Sehun. When Luhan woke up a few minutes later, he found himself laying next to Sehun who was full of blood. He was confused and scared. He found blood all over his hands and started to shake “WH… WHO DI… DID THIS….?” He found blood all over himself, “Did I do this? But I would never kill anyone, how?” He looked at Sehun’s face again and did everything he could to find a miracle to make Sehun alive again. He started to tear up when he tried to give him CPR. He started to cry and scream “NO… SEHUN… YOU CAN'T DIE!!!!  I AM SOOO SORRY! I AM SORRY!! COME BACK!!!!” He cried and screamed as loud as he could, he found a knife on the floor that was covered in blood. “FINE SEHUN, IF YOUR GONNA LEAVE, I'LL GO WITH YOU, PLEASE, WAIT FOR ME, I'M COMING.” Luhan held onto Sehun’s hand as stabbed his heart. He looked at Sehun “Wai...t for m..e Se...hun, i.. i am coming..” Luhan then fell right next to him, holding his hand.