The beginning

The King's Game

My name is Baekhun in this high school, my class number is number 2. This story story begins in a quiet classroom that is normal in every way, we are in class just taking notes and listening to the teacher lecture. *Ding Dong* the school bell rings to dismiss us from school,  but unfortunately we are required to come back to school to self study from 5 to 9 pm for the upcoming final. As the bell rings I gather my stuff together, take out my wallet and phone. I walk to Taeyeon’s seat and give her a quick hug and held her hand as we walked out of the classroom. “LOVE BIRDS WAIT UP” we turning around to see Kai running to catch up with up, as he gets closer, you could hear a large pant. “why do you guys always walk so fast?” Kai said trying to catch his breath. “we can walk slower next time” Taeyeon said with a warm smile. “But we won't have enough time, we only have an our to eat and stretch our legs.” I said. We all walked together to a 7 11, we each bought a bag of bread so we can munch on something during our study session, then we went to the restaurant next door to have our lunch. after an hour or so, we went back into the classroom to gt ourselves ready for study session. After the teacher took role she left the classroom leaving us to study among ourselves. (usually the school security comes in every hour to check on us.) *RING RING*    everyone looks at each other, then someone shouts out “who did not turn off their phone?” then everyone else’s phone starts to ring in unison. murmuring grows in the classroom, and everyone starts to check their phone “Hello, I am the King, The game rules are simple, you guys follow what I say and you will live. If you disobey or try to leave the game by any point, you will face consequences. Your job is to finish the task by 12:00 a.m, if you haven't followed what I said by 12, you will face consequences. turning off your phone won't help you.”