지원: It's Her

Forgotten Chapters of a Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seriously, it all.

After being led in the wrong direction by choosing to follow a random group of people (who did not end up being his classmates), Jiwon is now impatiently walking down each corridor attempting to find his homeroom class.

It's 'cause this place is too big. Aish.

It takes Jiwon another 5 minutes to locate his allocated class to find that a teacher was already in there.

Hope he's nice...

Jiwon slides open the front door.

"Ahhh Kim Jiwon, how nice of you to join us. Come in," the teacher says.

Although he had a smile on his face, Jiwon knew something wasn't right with the man's overly pleasant tone.

"You're late."

Warily looking at the face that no longer contained a smile, Jiwon takes a few steps in and bows to the teacher.

He opens his mouth to explain.

"Sorry I-"

"Class, welcome Kim Jiwon..."

What?

The boy furrows his brows at the older figure in confusion.

"Your new welfare scholarship student. Take care of him."

Jiwon continues staring at his new homeroom teacher before his eyes dart sideways to the class who were now gossiping. 

"Daebak, he's a welfare scholarship kid and he dares to come in late?"

"Of course, he's poor so he doesn't have the same values as us."

"Is that a scar on his face?"

The boy stiffens as he looks back at the teacher who directs him to a spare seat, smirking.

So that's what he wanted. .

Jiwon walks to the empty seat in the middle row towards the back of the classroom and ignores the eyes that were on him.

The teacher continues marking attendance and the students pay him attention again.

However, Jiwon still feels caught in someone's gaze.

Let them stare.

"Song Haeun."

He freezes.

Immediately, his head turns towards the pair of eyes that had remained on him.

The girl's eyes meet Jiwon's before quickly diverting to the man standing at the front of the classroom.

She raises her hand in reply to the teacher.

BAM!

Jiwon had slammed his hands on the surface of his desk and slid his chair out to make an abrupt stand.

He stares at the girl who had raised her hand moments ago, hoping his eyes were planting false images into his mind.

It can't be...

Jiwon's face contorts in rage as past memories flood into his head.

It's her.

"Jiwon, sit down."

His eyes flick back to the teacher, glaring, before he slowly takes his seat again.

The teacher continues marking the 2nd time interrupted attendance whilst Jiwon's eyes drift back towards the girl.

There was no way he could've been mistaken.

"Ok, the president will be Kim Wonwoo and vice-president, Lee Hayoung. That is all."

He comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter