6.

Love Lessons

 

When tuesday came along, the morning was a blur of bordem- The class I had been put in was supposed to be higher class, but apparently, high class meant the "easy class".   The teacher, Mr. Wilson, just got us to listen to an english podcast while reading out the words.  I made a note to find if I could switch to a even high class later.  Chemistry went by quickly.  But the class I was looking forward to was HIP HOP.  The place where I could change into my alternate self.   After class, I had changed into shorts with a short sleeved T shirt.  I put on my half cut hoodie, because it was a little chilly.  I tied my hair up into a bun but let the tips stick out.  

"Okay..These few weeks, we are going to do partnership dances.  If you do not feel comfortable now, please leave."  Called out our hip hop teacher, Miss Joon.  It sounded a little like a challenge- so I stayed.  Almost all of us stayed.  "good.  Now, I will assign partners according to level."  She called out our names, two by two.  It started to form a pattern.  Girl and boy.   I looked around.  JunHyung was with Hyuna, Doo joon was with one of the new girls, and Yoseob was busy chatting up with 2 other new girls.  "Hei Ryung.....ermmm.......Hyunseung!"  I stiffened.  The guy with the unique voice.  Let's see if they dance as good as they sing.. Her assistant, Mr. Kang, called us over to 1 side.  I looked at Hyunseung.  His face was cool.  composed.  He noticed me looking at him and stumbled.   I turned and walked to Mr, Kang.  He briefed us on our dance, and led us to a practiceroom with a tv.  The dance came up on the tv.  WOAH.  IT WAS........a lot of skinship.  I turned and asked "erm.....this is a joke right?  I barely know him!"  I pointed at Hyunseung, who's doe eyes were going wider and wider.  Mr Kang shifted uncomfortably.  "You two are very advanced dancers...but....if you do not feel comfortable, you can leave.." He trailed off, backing out of the room.  "oh.  We can do it."  Hyunseung spoke up.  I looked at him incredulously.  "Wh-a-t?"  I gasped.  Mr Kang smiled, relived.  He dashed out of the room, leaving me in with Hyunseung. 

 "Look, mister.  One- I can speak for myself. Two, are you crazy? This dance is crazy!  what are the teachers even thinking?!?  I-I-I don't even know what I'm gonna do- How the heck am I supposed to "pretend" that I love someone when I've never fallen in love before?!?  I don't even know what "falling in love is!   And lastly- I don't even know you, how can I trust you to-to- ....dance properly?!?"  I ranted,  and poked his chest with every point I spat out, angrier every second. I knew this was way too dramatic, but I was too angry to notice.   I suppose I was angry because I didn't know much about him, but I was expected to dance lovingly with a guy I didn't even know... and it scared me, because I wasn't good at love- in fact I had never had experience in this area....actually, I rarely got angry, the only time I got angry was when I wasn't good at something- which didn't happen often.    And now I was supposed to....pretend to love somebody..even though I never fell in love!?

His eyes widen when I said "I've never fallen in love before".     I snatched my hands back,  stalked to the corner of the room and faced the wall.  Tears started to form in my eyes, something which always happens when I get lost about love.    Suddenly, a thought struck my head.  What would T.O.P do in this position?  My mind reeled...he would do the dance..  For the sake of being in a band.  For the sake of being a performer.   Hyunseung walked towards me, and turned me around.   He looked at me eye to eye.   "Hey....it's okay.   I'll teach you about it-" He whispered huskily.   "You?  Teach me? I think it's gonna be more difficult than you say-"  I pushed him away, now real tears streaming out of my eyes.  " Well, at least I'll try....please?"  He purred softly in my ear, his hands snaking around my waist.  He smelt like cinnamon.  I shifted uncomfortably, not sure what to do.  Suddenly, he pulled my hand and dragged me out of the room.  "Wh-a...where are we going?"  I gasped as we began running.  He didn't answer, but pulled me even tighter.  I sprinted to keep up with him.  

Up the stairs, down the second corridor....and onto the roof.   I looked around confusedly.  "w-why are we here?"   He walked towards me, and announced "This is where we are going to have our love lessons..."  My eyes popped, and I stuttered "B-B-W-OH?"   He smiled with a gleam in his eyes and pulled me into his arms.  It was way too tight.  "Listen up, missy.  Here's the deal- you take my love lessons every breaktime and dance with me, or I'll get you and everyone of your little friends expelled from this school- my dad is the governor of all the music schools, so dont think that you can play the "fine, we'll get expelled, so what" card...because you want to be a performer yes? "  He pinned me against the wall and looked at me dead in the eyes again. His eye colour was forest brown.  "And you can't get into stagework that often, right?"  I nodded.  "so, Deal?" he growled and gripped me even harder.  "D-d-eal.."  I gasped, the pain searing through my ribs.

 He chuckled and said "good.  Oh, and don't tell anyone about this ne?  Or you know what will happen.." He smiled evilly, and walked away, leaving me there by myself, my heart beating as fast as an late express train.   I was overwhelmed, and freaked out.   The sky began to swirl around, and blackness hit my head like rock.  

BAM.   

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohohohoho! Looks like we got ourselves in a little....twist here! Don't worry, there is still more intense, dramatic moments like these later on..COMMENT SUSCRIBE......

oh, and if you were a past reader, I suggest you reread the fanfic- because I changed some stuff to fit the storyline :) READ <3