2.

Love Lessons

"Hei Ryung, have you finished packing?!?"  Called Jiyoung.  "yah! "  I yelled back.  "No!"  Top stuffed his green school jumper into his luggage.  I laughed and opened his luggage.  "OH MAH GAWD DONT-"  shreiked Top.  The luggage exploded, and clothing bursted out into my face.  I gave him a "please tell me you did fold your clothes" look and began speed packing for my brother.  AGAIN.  "Oppa, what would you do without me?"  I teased as he sat down on his bed, defeated by clothes.  "Aish, don't tease me more, I'm gonna miss my little sister like mad!  Who will protect you?  Who will tell me to put back my underwear where it belongs- in the closet?" he worried.  I laughed, and hugged him "Don't worry, I am an almost adult now, and you are an actual one- so grow up, pabo!"  I finished his packing in a record time of 8 minutes and walked out to get my luggage.  He was right.  I had to stop being a child now. 

My school uniform was navy blue.  It was the colour of my new school, just like green was the colour for YG international, and red was the colour for JYP College.  It was...a lot of blue, with a stiff navy blue suit jacket that had the school logo on it.  There was a white button up shirt, with along with a blue(again) plaid skirt and a blue(what is with the blue?) tie.  Female students had to wear thigh high socks, and guess what colour it is?  BLUE. At least I could wear black shoes.  They were cute ballet flats with noticable heels.  Jiyoung had helped me pick them out.  I know, I know- HE'S A GUY.  But Jiyoung had awesome fashion sense, and he has always helped his girlfriend pick out her clothes, so...  

The whole of BIG BANG had come to send me off to my new school, and then go to thier own school.  Daesung had briefed me on the school and my new teachers, so that I could get a headstart- his older sister, who had graduated this year gave him the information.  Seungri did his aegyo and asked me to introduce him to the girls in my year.   I kinda edged out of that one, because I knew that I would never amount up to the "popular" girls.  Taeyang was his usual calm self, and kept the whole group in order.  

When we reached my school, BIGBANG kept worrying about possibilities of me getting lost, and followed me everywhere, when I got the papers for the school.  When they finally stepped away for a second to find the toilet, a group of older girls asked "is one of them your boyfriends??"  "They're so hot!"  "Can you introduce me to them?"  Overwhelmed by the cluster of girls, I just stuttered "Th-they are m-my brothers, I guess-"  Seungri suddenly stepped in, and said "Hey, we kinda have to go now....oh.  wow.  Girls...."  He winked at them, and the girls giggled and blushed like made.  I scowled, and pulled him away.  The rest of BIG BANG hugged me and went back to their cars.  "Don't forget to call me- and don't forget- you're an adult now!!!"  Top mumbled as he gave me a bear hug.  "T-o-p...too tight"  I gasped as he let me go.  He laughed and waved goodbye.  I waved back and went to the reception area.  I gave her my now filled in papers, and she gave me the key to my dorm.  "Don't forget your luggage!" She reminded me politely.  I chuckled on the inside.  How the heck could anyone forget their luggage?!?    I smiled, and went to my dorm to start my new school life.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yay! 2 chapters in a day!  Hope you like- comment?  suscribe?