7.

Love Lessons

Hyunseung's point of view:

"Hei Ryung.....errmmmmm Hyunseung!"  

I looked around curiously- my eyes rested on a gangly, skinny girl getting up.  Her long, deep brown hair was tied up in a messy bun, but it showed off her light pink, wide cheeks.  She was pale- way too pale, because her eyes compared to her skin were pitch black.   Hei Ryung.   The new girl who beat Junhyung in maths.  The girl that Dongwoon couldn't stop thinking about.  In fact, every one of BEAST couldn't stop thinking about her.    The new girl from my vocal class.  She was an facinating person, I had observed.  She was quiet, but somehow... powerful.  It came off her like perfume, and wrapped BEAST around her fingers.  They had wanted to say hello to her when she ate lunch next to them on the first day, but she left before they could even say a single word.   

Hei Ryung's  big eyes rested on me, and recognition flooded her eyes, and they brightened. THUMP.  My heart skipped a beat.   WHAT WAS THAT?!? I quickly arranged my face so that it won't give away my confusion.  THUMP.  I got up as well and walked over to her.  Again.  She looked at me, and her lips open a little, showing her rabbit teeth.  THUMP THUMP.  I stumble slightly, cursing myself in my head for being a weakling.   Mr. Kang greeted us and breifed about the dance.  We listened carfully and were led to this practice room.  Mr. Kang switched on the tv, and a dance comes up.  My mind freezes for a second.  There was skinship involved?!?  I saw her stiffen and she opens .  "erm.....this is a joke right?  I barely know him!"  She exclaims, looking terrified, yet so unbelivably cute.  My brain whirls around for a while, and my eyes go wider and wider.  These feelings in my heart soared and dipped.  I struggled to control it.    Damn her- usually, I can control my feelings! Mr. Kang uncomfortably said  "You two are very advanced dancers...but....if you do not feel comfortable, you can leave.." He trailed off, backing out of the room.  Then a though struck me.  My brain said no.  My heart says yes- I want to know her.  I knew what I want.  I wanted her.   A plan formed in my head.  

  "oh.  We can do it." I said, feeling slightly dangerous and giddy.     "Wh-a-t?"  she gasped again.  Mr Kang smiled, relived.  He dashed out of the room, leaving me with her.  Alone.  She looks at me with fury in her eyes.   "Look, mister.  One- I can speak for myself. Two, are you crazy? This dance is crazy!  what are the teachers even thinking?!?  I-I-I don't even know what I'm gonna do- How the heck am I supposed to "pretend" that I love someone when I've never fallen in love before?!?  I don't even know what "falling in love is!   And lastly- I don't even know you, how can I trust you to-to- ....dance properly?!?"  She poked my chest angrily, but I didn't care- when she said "I've never fallen in love before", my brain snapped.  

She...never...fell...in...love..before?  That phrase got my back on my feet.  What if she never falls in love?  Why did she overact!?  Were the boys crazy?!?    What if she does, but goes away?  I had just met her today, and yet- These....feelings....     She snatched my hands back,  stalked to the corner of the room and faced the wall.   I had to try and keep her.  She was mine.  I knew this was dangerous.  I was staking everything for a girl that I just met.    I walked to her, and looked at her, eye to eye.  I put on my most charming voice.     "Hey....it's okay.   I'll teach you about it-"   Her eyes were wet.  I wanted to dry them but she scoffed "You?  Teach me? I think it's gonna be more difficult than you say-"  she pushed me away.  " Well, at least I'll try....please?"  I purred softly in her ear, while slipping my arms around her waist.  She smelt like heaven.   She shifted uncomfortably, not sure what to do.   And then, my heart took over my brain.  She was mine.  No matter if she liked me or not.  I started pulling her towards the door.   

Up the stairs, down the second corridor....and onto the roof.   She looked around confusedly.  "w-why are we here?"   I  walked towards her, and announced "This is where we are going to have our love lessons..."  Her eyes popped, and she stuttered "B-B-W-OH?"   I smiled with an evil gleam in my eyes and pulled her into my arms.  Tight.  Because I didn't want to lose her.  I heard myself saying  "Listen up, missy.  Here's the deal- you take my love lessons every breaktime and dance with me, or I'll get you and everyone of your little friends expelled from this school- my dad is the governor of all the music schools, so dont think that you can play the "fine, we'll get expelled, so what" card...because you want to be a performer yes? "  I pinned her against the wall and looked at her dead in the eyes again.  THUMP THUMP THUMP.  She looked straight back, her breathing quickened.   I leaned towards her.   "And you can't get into stagework that often, right?"  She nodded and started to pull away, so I gripped her even harder.   "so, Deal?" I growled.  "D-d-eal.."  She gasped.  

 Relived that she agreed, I chuckled and said "good.  Oh, and don't tell anyone about this ne?  Or you know what will happen.." I smiled, and walked away.  Leaving her by herself.    Immediately, my smile faded.  OMO...What the hell did I do?!?  She'll hate me even more! WHAT DID I GET INTO?  But the hyunseung that appeared just now comforted me....at least she's yours now.....

Later:

"Hei Ryung...."  The teacher called.

"Oh, she fell down during class and had to go to the nurse, teacher!" I lied.  

"Shame...I wanted to hear her sing!" muttered somebody.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Uwahhhhh..... things are gonna get even complicated.  KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKMUAHAHHAHAHAHA<-- insert evil laugh of desire here.