Four

Waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Hana came to school earlier than usual and sat in her seat. She rested her head on the table while facing the window, humming to a tune. The class was empty, it was just hwr and the wind. "Chan…yeol. It sounds familiar, " she pouted and sighed.

 

"Whatever."

 

Right on time when she finished that word, footsteps were heard. The classroom door opened, "Oh? "

 

The tall guy known as Chanyeol, entered the classroom, lowering his head. He headed to his seat behind Hana and placed his bag on the table. "Ehem, " he cleared his throat because of the awkward atmosphere.

 

Hana couldn't keep quiet. She was curious about him. Was he someone she knew? Or did he just hate her?

 

Chanyeol couldn't stop squirming in his seat either. It was so awkward for him to be in the classroom with Hana only.

 

To break her curiousity, Hana decided to ask him herself.

 

She turned to face Chanyeol and looked at him straight in the eyes.

 

"Hey. Are you mad at me about something? You said you're not, but your actions says otherwise, " said Hana boldly. Chanyeol's eyes widened as he was taken aback by surprise at her question.

 

"N-no. I Told you I'm not mad at you."

 

"Have we ever met before? Your name sounds familiar…chanyeol, " Hana furrowed her brows.

 

". Chanyeol."

 

Chanyeol's heart kept on beating faster as time goes by. When she mentions his name, memories of his childhood came running back into his mind. The sweet ones, the bad ones and the ones with Hana. He didn't know how to react.

 

But he was actually sad and disappointed, because Hana couldn't remember him, when he could remember her clearly. Even after elementary school and middle school, he remembered every single memory of him with her together, like it just happened yesterday.

 

"Maybe you should go find that out yourself, " Chanyeol sullenly murmured and stood up. "I'll go to the toilet."

 

"Alright." Hana sighed and faced the front again.

 

------------

 

"Kyungsoo-ah. Can you help show me where's Mrs Jung table at? " Hana tapped on Kyungsoo's shoulder, who was busy trying to finish his tuition homework. Kyungsoo showed a worried face.

 

"I'm sorry. Can you ask someone else? I'm kinda busy now. Or you can wait for me to finish this? " Kyungsoo stated.

 

"Oh. I'm sorry for disturbing. It's okay I'll ask someone else."

 

Hana turned to return to her sit, when she accidentally bumped into someone's chest. It shocked her and her books flew away from her hand, but fortunately he managed to catch them. Who? Park Chanyeol.

 

"S-sorry about that. Didn't see you there, " Hana scratched her head and gave an awkward smile. Chanyeol's eyes widened.

 

She's so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter