One

Waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you guys think you’re doing? Leave him alone!” The eight-year old  girl with her hair tied up in a ponytail yelled at a group of boys. She was taller than the boys and that was enough to scare them away. They stopped bullying the poor boy and hurried away.

”Are you okay?” She kneeled down beside the poor boy and patted his back. He continued crying as she comforted him. “Don’t cry, Chanyeol.”

The boy paused from his cry and turned to the girl with a confused look on his face. “H-how do you know my name?” The girl chuckled softly and pointed to his name tag. “You wear that so people can know your name, right?” He stared at her chuckling and started laughing softly.

“You’re right. What’s your name?”

“I’m Choi Hana. Next time, if those kids bother you again, don’t hesitate to tell me.”

The little boy smiled and nodded. She stood up and he followed. She was taller than him, but it didn’t stop him from liking her. She was his first love. The eight-year old Chanyeol fell in love with the girl named Choi Hana.

She was pretty, tall and kind to him. She would always help him when other kids try to bother him.

---

But she had her own flaws and problems too.

“I’ve always been curious, but why do you always wear that necklace?” Chanyeol pointed to the necklace hanging around Hana’s neck. It was an infinity necklace. The two of them were sitting on a bench in a park near their neighbourhood, eating ice cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter