Two

Waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Good morning, big boy," Chanyeol's mother greeted him as he went down the stairs. 

"Wow, we're having pancakes for breakfast today? What's the ocassion?" Chanyeol sat and hanged his bag on the chair. "It's the first day of your senior year! Aren't you excited?" 

Chanyeol furrowed his brows. "Not really. Senior year means more homework, more assignments, more drama," he sighed and took a few bits of his pancake. "That's all part of school, honey. Eat up. You'll be late on your first day."

Chanyeol finished his plate and went off to school. The weather was chilly and the wind blowing wasn't helping either. Chanyeol stuffed his hands in his pockets to keep warm. 

"Chanyeol!" Someone called. Chanyeol turned to see Sehun along with his other friends running up to him. "Hey," he softly greeted them. 

"It's our senior year! Aren't you excited?" Baekhyun put his arms around Chanyeol's neck and messed his hair. "Stop that, Baekhyun. No I'm not."

His friends stopped in their tracks and stared at him. "You're not?" Suho asked, "Why?"

"I don't know. I just don't feel the senior vibe yet." Chanyeol shrugged. 

 

--

 

Chanyeol went to his new locker and stuffed his books in it. "Senior year, be good to me."

He entered the class and chose the seat at the back, next to the window. He took out a notebook and started doodling randomly.

"Hey I heard there'll be a new student transferring today. Did you hear about it?" Chanyeol heard his classmates talking and does not give a damn. He's not interested in transfer students because they waste too much of his time. 

"I miss the canteen food so much. I can't wait to eat later!" Sehun kept on making a fuss about not eating the school food for weeks. Chanyeol chuckled and shook his head. "Of course you'd act like this," Chanyeol took his notebook and hit Sehun's head with it.

"I'm not sitting with you," Sehun rolled his eyes and moved to sit with Kyungsoo. Chanyeol scoffed at his childish be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter