Chapter 4: Training in Hell

The Perfect Rivals

Chapter 4: Training in Hell

 

(Author: After a deafening wake up call our heroes and heroine went down after each one finished preparing for their training…)

“My Head hurts a lot”-Calvin groaned while massaging his head while leaning his back on one of the pillars…

 

“Will you stop complaining already?”-Wu Chun retracted throwing cold stares to Calvin

 

“You know what I really do not like you… at all...”-Calvin shakes his head

 

“Who says I like you? Narcissist”-Wu Chun responded and whispered the last word…

 

“What! What did you just say?!”-Calvin straightened up his stance and suit

 

“I said! You’re a no good person! You look like a girl in that hideous hair of yours!”-Wu Chun who’s usually calm now raisin his voice at Calvin…

 

“Hey! It’s called hairstyle! Caveman!”-Calvin was now on Wu Chun’s face

 

Both so called machos would’ve ripped each others throat if only some one was not there to stop it…

 

“Okay… Back up! Small fries! Both of you!”-Jiro used both his hands to block both of them…

 

“Now this is entertaining…”-Aaron murmured while just looking in the sidelines, crossing his arms to his chest…

 

“What’s going on here?”-Gui Gui walked down the stairs with her usual dark outfit of suit and pants…

 

“He started it!”-Calvin finally backed up straightening his suit

 

“Yeah, right…”-Wu Chun backed up eventually as well…

 

“Nothing, you okay?”-Jiro asked out of the blue which made both Wu Chun and Calvin stare at him

 

“Yeah, of course… why wouldn’t i?”-Gui Gui responded immediately

 

“Puh—Lease..”-Aaron walks 2 paces forward while rolling his eyes…

 

 

As if on cue a shuttle van stops in front of them…

As if also waiting for someone to move… Gui Gui moved forward and before anything else could happen….

 

The doors of the van opened abruptly revealing five (5) masked men with respective weapons…

 

And as if by reflex, all five member of the Elite Team responded in instinct and that is to defend themselves…

 

Aaron kicked the first masked guy in the gut exposing its weakness, his center point… grabbing hold of the weapon he hit the guy’s back which made the masked person fell to the ground…

 

Calvin amazingly avoided the punches of the masked guy he encountered…

 

“Slow poke…”-Calvin smiles wickedly, knowing one of his talents is his agility reflexes…

 

Calvin then uses his one leg to temporarily paralyze the masked villain by hitting its chest on just one blowing kick…

 

Wu Chun on the other hand used his geek skills such as countering every move of his enemy, as the masked guy point the gun on him Wu Chun then took a grab on the weapon on the side and dismantled it in just one go… using another hand to hit him unconscious to the ground…

 

Jiro the “Don” used his physical features such as his Muay Thai moves… such as his throw punches that made the enemy groan to the ground…

 

Gui Gui manages to distract the other masked guy by outrunning him but not because she’s scared to face him but that is to isolate the guy…

 

“Fool…”-Gui murmured as she took one step forward then kicked the masked guy at his feet falling to the ground and take a hold of him by her shoulders rendering the man unconscious…

 

As the team re-assembled together after the surprised encounter…

 

“We kick some balls here…”-Calvin excitedly announce

 

“That was the training?”-Jiro breathes hard while raising a brow…

 

“I don’t think that was the training…”-Wu Chun calmly commented while brushing off the dust on his suit

 

“It was a warm-up”-Gui Gui retracted

 

“it’s like testing our defenses…”-Aaron straightened his suit

 

Before anything else  a couple of canisters flew through their places which engulfs them into a smoke…

 

Each one was hit at the back of their neck…

Each one was thrown to the van…

 

“Now the real test begins…”-A low voice speaks to the back ground as Gui Gui fell to unconsciousness….

 

 

 

Okay you guys what do you think?

Sorry for the late update!!! Hope you guys are not mad!

 

 

Xoxo love lots!