Chapter 3: As A Team

The Perfect Rivals

Chapter 3: As A Team

 

 

 

(Author: As early as the morning brings, a new dawn of elite group of enforcement will vanquish any bad elements and will solve the toughest mysteries the world will give and for this; challenges, obstacles are not new for this particular group… will they be able to work “As A team” even if they are world’s apart and a galaxy of different attitudes will clash?….)

 

(KRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

 

(Author: A loud deafening bell rang through out the whole household of our heroes and heroine…)

 

“Hey! What was that?”-The still half asleep Wu Chun appeared on the living room followed by the others…

 

“So Annoying!!!”-Jiro whined as well as he tries to stick two pillows on his ears…

 

“Is this some sort of an emergency?”-Aaron who followed the others to the living room seems to be not bothered of the noise but the reason why this is occurring…

 

“Oh My God!!! Is there a fire?!!”-Calvin then bust out of his room running to the living room only wearing boxer shorts and a shirt… and tripped to the floor when he accidentally bumped into a stool…

 

“What an amateur…”-Wu Chun shakes his head lightly while murmuring…

 

(Author: Everyone stopped what they were doing as soon as another person stepped to the living room, all of them eyes almost bulging out, not because of who it was but what that person was wearing…)

 

“What’s happening?”-Gui Gui stepped into the living room casually asking the others and was somehow realized too late as to why the others were staring at her from head to toe…

 

As she adjusted her poise she then tilted her head to the wall made of reflective glass and gasp on what she was wearing the whole time!!

 

A very short pink satin shorts and a laced sleeves satin made top exposing her fair while skin… her hair worn down with a bit curls on the ends giving her face a angelic resemblance…

 

And with an instinct Gui grabbed the nearest pillow on the sofa hugged it on her body and was obviously flushing in red….

 

 

Both Aaron and Wu Chun coughed in unison and pretend to look at something else while both are scratching their heads…

 

“Wow…. Gui, you look pretty… do you always dressed like that going to sleep?”-Calvin stood up immediately from the floor and approached the red faced Gui in a tilted head as if so curious…

 

(Pak!)-Sound Effect!

 

A loud slapped from the head of Calvin was heard credits to Jiro who was behind him the whole time…

 

“Here… it’s too cold”-Jiro who at first seem not to care on anyone else seems to show thoughtfulness to their girl member… offering his robe, Gui reluctantly accepted the robe and wore it…

 

(Author: As the scene occurs between Calvin, Jiro and Gui… one guy seemed to be annoyed bout the whole thing… no other than Aaron)

 

Before anything could happen a bust on the main door was heard and the doors flew open, revealing a well suited guy in a medium build almost like Aaron’s stance…

 

“Hello Good Morning Elite Team! My name is Eric Zhu, I will be your trainer… from now on….”-The guy named Eric casually went inside the abode of the team…

 

 

“Trainer?”-Calvin then answered in advance

 

“Yes, as a new Elite Team created by the president himself, it is my responsibility to make sure I keep you guys in check…”-Eric then sat at one of the chairs crossing his legs and arms crossed on his chest…

 

“We’re already trained…”-Wu Chun retracted immediately…

 

“I understand that Mr. Wu… please bear in mind that all of you hadn’t graduated yet, and are still in training… therefore, for further information.. I am here to address all of those…”-Eric then stood up and straightened his suit…

 

“Who are you really?”-Aaron then finally spoke up after long silence

 

“Me? I’ll be your hell…”-Eric then grinned at Aaron and stole a quick glance to Gui Gui before turning his back…

 

 

“Oh, and the bell? It’s your queue…”-Eric then walked almost out of the room…

 

“Queue for what?!”-Gui Gui then almost followed Eric but stopped abruptly when they almost bumped to each other as Eric turned to face her…

 

“Your training of course… and… Ms. Gui?”-Eric then lowered his head to level Gui’s

 

“What?”-Gui then ask

 

“Please dress up in a proper way for this occasion…”-Eric then smiles as his face inches from her…

 

Eric then back-up and left the room not before saying this:

 

“You have 3 minutes to prepare and go down and meet up with the shuttle…”-Eric then held his fingers and snap them… then left as if nothing happened...

 

 

(Author: As if still dumbfounded the so called Elite Team looked at each other for almost a few seconds and as if in unison all of them scrambled back to their rooms, getting ready for their new training…)

 

 

 

 

Okay you guys sorry for the late update are you guys mad?

 

Sorry, and I added a new character on the mix, I know this chapter is short but I really wanted to update it so bad, and thank you so much for the ever support you guys….

 

What will Eric Zhu’s role for our heroes and heroine for this story?

 

And Psst!! A peek? I will be gradually adding an important character on the mix as well…

 

Want a hint? He has worked with our beautiful Gui Gui in real life… who could it be?

 

Keep on guessing on the comments please!!!

Xoxo love lots!