Prime ing Hours

Pure Hate Mail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear, KDJ

 

“No..too formal.”

 

KDJ,

 

"Too straightforward."

 

To whom it may concern,

 

"Perfect"

 

"Thank you."

 

To whom it may concern,

It is my deepest regret to inform you that I have come to a state of discontent over one of your lovely employees. I would hate to cause any trouble over the matter, but

 

 

"Sehun, you can't be so polite. You need to be mean and concise. They have to think we're going to sue them."

 

"But, that's mean."

 

"That's....that's the whole point. If we're not mean, how will they pay attention to us?"

 

"Fine, why don't you write yours first and I'll follow suit."

 

"Okay, watch and learn"

 

To whom it may concern,

Listen here , I know where your office is and your employee pass code don't think I won't

 

 

"Kyungsoo, you can't write that."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because then they'll take us to jail for threatening them."

 

Kyungsoo let out a long sigh. Trying to write the first letter with Sehun was proving more difficult than he had hoped. They could barely seem to get past the initial greeting of the letter before they disagreed with each other. Kyungsoo thought expressing dislike for something calmly would be easy, but on second thought, it was a foolish notion. No one was ever able to calmly express dislike or disagreements. That’s why war and World Star Hip-Hop was a thing. As much as he didn’t want to involve anyone else in their already poorly conducted scheme, he knew it would take someone getting in between his and Sehun’s contrasting personalities to bring their ideas together.

 

It didn’t take long for him to reach the conclusion to call Luhan. The boy had a knack for never getting irrationally carried away with emotions; that was one of the main reasons Kyungsoo was able to maintain such a strong friendship with him. That, and the fact that Luhan always wore baggy clothes, so Kyungsoo never felt fat when borrowing them. Baekhyun always wore clothes so tight that he had to get Kyungsoo to help him roll his skinny jeans down his legs whenever he got too sweaty while wearing them. Baekhyun refused to acknowledge the fact that he’d been slowly but steadily gaining weight and the woman’s size 2 he used to fit in, just wasn’t going to cut it anymore.

 

With much contemplation, Kyungsoo dialed Luhan’s number. He considered it a service to Luhan, who had taken to asking Kyungsoo about meeting Sehun since he first saw a photo of the boy. He was almost sure he wouldn’t get an answer by the time the third ring sounded, but sure enough the line went steady, indicating that Luhan answered.

 

“Uh, Luhan?” There was some shuffling on the other end, but no one answered.

”Luhan...hello?” Kyungsoo was about to hang up, assuming that Luhan had answered by accident and had no idea Kyungsoo was other end.

”Kyungsoo, what did I tell you about calling at this time of day?” Luhan sounded thoroughly annoyed, and Kyungsoo was almost confused until he took a quick glance at the clock beside him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter