Documented In Physical Contract Form

Pure Hate Mail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where’s the guy?” Minseok had proven himself a useless chaperone, and had stayed in the car the entire time Jongin was with Kyungsoo.

 

“What guy?”

 

“...Jongin, the fan? The kid, what did you do with the kid?”

 

“Huh? Oh, he went home or something. You can just go, he said he had a ride.” Jongin didn’t look up from his phone as he spoke, and had honestly forgotten that he was here to meet a fan.

 

“Are you sure? I’d hate to leave the tiny thing stranded. This park has a real possum problem.”

 

“Yeah, he’s good. Just go.” Jongin wasn’t really sure if...kyungmin had a way home or not. He didn’t actually care either.


 

 

 



 

Kyungsoo’s black hoodie, hat, and sunglasses made him feel like a lazily dressed Bond villain but he kind of liked it. He wasn’t going to commit  any crimes or anything, he just wanted to feel sneaky

 

“I’m glad you could join me today.”

 

“Are you an undercover cop? I swear I forgot my handicap sticker at home, but I did need to park next to the access ramp. I’m in a wheelchair, see? Please don’t send me to jail.” The boy’s rambling threw Kyungsoo out of his ‘cool villain’ reviere.

 

“Wait, what? You’re Oh Sehun, right? The guy Jongin pushed into a lake?” He’d be damned if he’d mindlessly gotten a random person in a wheelchair to join him in his plan to take down Jongin (and also his second lunch, because who was he kidding; the walk here made him hungry.)

 

“I don’t know a Jongin, but if that’s the name of the guy who so rudely tried to drown me and then tainted mother earth with his litter- then yes, that’s me. Why do you ask?” Sehun seemed to have some serious security issues, but to each his own.

 

“Well, I was recently wronged by Jongin and I wanted to ask your help in...exacting revenge? What he did to you was worse than my experience in comparison, but our joined forces would surely bring him down.”

 

“Are you suggesting we...kill him? I’m sorry but I’m a pacifist and I don’t believe in violence.”

 

“What? No, of course not. We’re just going to- well...we’d essentially be complaining a lot. Yanno, writing letters of discontent? Hoping it gets him fired?” Kyungsoo felt as if he was under scrutiny by the way Sehun was staring at him.

 

“That seems kind of petty.”

 

“You know what, whatever. This was a bad idea.” Kyungsoo gathered himself as quickly as he could, and hoped the embarrassment would s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter