I'm bored

Pure Hate Mail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was practically buzzing with excitement. There was so much he'd done in preparation for this day. He'd bathed and exfoliated every day (not a normal occurrence), as well as doing nightly face masks and using the day and night cream Luhan gifted him. He was practically glowing. The only thing left to do was pick out an outfit. Now, Kyungsoo could dress himself just like any other functioning human being; however, putting on clothes, and putting on clothes that look good on you, are two entirely different things. There was only one person to call in these situations: Byun Baekhyun (and his sidekick Chanyeol).

 

It always pained Kyungsoo to have to ask for Baekhyun's help. He always felt like Baekhyun secretly wished for Kyungsoo to need him, and it never sat well with Kyungsoo. He'd preferably call Luhan, but Luhan's masculinity complex meant that Kyungsoo would be dressed in camo shorts and high-top Jordan's; not exactly his style. Baekhyun is loud, sassy, entirely too childish, and extremely fashionable. If anyone could make Kyungsoo look his best, it would be Baekhyun.

 

“I'm soooo glad you finally came to your senses, Soo.” Baekhyun was elated. Kyungsoo calling him for help was something he'd wanted for a long time. Kyungsoo was hesitant about the entire about the entire affair, but he knew what had to be done. He walked into the living room with as much pomp and showmanship as he could muster. He was clad in his best hoodie and a new pair of loose-fitting jeans; comfort was key, after all.

 

Baekhyun waltzed past him, barely sparing him a glance. He made his way into the kitchen- pouring himself a drink as if he owned the place- and walked back to Kyungsoo with a blatant look of disgust on his face.

 

“I find this-” A vanna White-like gesture was motioned at his attire. “-To be in complete distaste.” Baekhyun stated before taking a large bag from Chanyeol- who had been quiet throughout the entire exchange- and pushing it into Kyungsoo's arms. “Change into this.”

 

Kyungsoo gave the frosted plastic suit-cover bag a hesitant once over before looking back at Baekhyun’s smug face. “This isn’t one of your ty club outfits is it, Baekhyun? Actually, why would you even bring this, you know I’m chubbier than you. I can’t fit your clothes, they’re even tight on you.”

 

“Calm down, scaredy-Soo. I went out and bought these yesterday. They’ll fit you perfectly.”

 

“Did you buy it or did Chanyeol buy it?” Kyungsoo knew that Chanyeol had the functionality of a walking credit card and Baekhyun took full advantage of it. Kyungsoo always found himself wondering what exactly Chanyeol got out of the relationship.

 

“It doesn’t matter who bought it, just get your in there and change. Unlike you, I have things to do.”

 

“Right. Thank you, for the outfit, Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo was already walking out of the room when a small ‘you’re welcome’ was uttered back at him.

The bag made him nervous even from its position on his bed. He had exactly three more hours to be dressed and waiting for a car to come pick him up. A static buzz resonated from his head to the tips of his fingers, but he couldn’t find it in himself to move. A loud knock at the door almost made him jump out of his skin.

 

“Hurry it the hell up, Kyungsoo. We still have to whiten your teeth and do your makeup!” Baekhyun’s loud exclamation from outside the room made him enter his panic mode. He had so little time. Before he could process his movements he was ripping the bag open and admiring the clothes inside. In their folded state they seemed quite normal. However, when he finally peeled the clothes from their prim positions, he saw just how over the top Baekhyun had gone. The sweater was blindingly white with an almost off-the-shoulder design. The pants- if they could even be considered pants- were tar black and littered with several frays and skin revealing slits. There was a black patent leather jacket lying inconspicuously underneath a pair of black and white Vans shoes.

 

Kyungsoo reluctantly pulled on each article of clothing- the pants only buttoning after he laid backwards onto his bed and his stomach in until he couldn’t breathe- and cautiously stepped out his room. Baekhyun was sitting on Chanyeol’s lap while tapping away on his phone; leaving Chanyeol to flip aimlessly through channels on Kyungsoo’s meager excuse for a television. Kyungsoo scooted into their line of site, not really wanting to vocalise his existence.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter