white dresses

Perfectly Imperfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Jinri woke up with a thick comforter around her. The first thing that ran through her mind was, “Where the hell am I?” She whispered silently while she sat up and looked around.

 

The room was painted in an ivory color, there was a fire place at the end of the half wall, the floor was carpeted and the ceiling looks so spacious. A big flat screen television was plastered on the wall and the room itself has its own living room. There was no doubt that this room belongs to someone like Christian Grey. But other than the large room there was a sense of familiarity, the fresh ocean scent.

 

Jinri took a deep inhale and smiled. Jongin.

 

“Please don't do that again, Jinri.” A familiar voice rang through her head and there she saw Jongin standing in front of her.

 

A worried look was on his face. He sighed and sat beside her before caressing her face, “I'm sorry.” She looked down and pressed her lips into a thin line, “You know how I get whenever this day comes.”

 

The door suddenly burst opened. Jinri looked up and saw Sehun dressed in a plain shirt and a white pajama, “Streets are clogged with snow. I tried to get to your house but there wasn't any other way. I already called your mom and she said it's fine as long as your safe.”

 

He sat on the couch and rested his feet on the table. Jinri stare at his legs and was awed at how long it was, “Oh... So, I'm stuck here?” she asked while staring at him.

 

“Unfortunately, yes. I have to take care of nuisance. The guest room is already prepared, so, please get out of my bed and room.” He leaned on the couch and rested his arm behind the couch while giving her a look.

 

Jinri rolled her eyes and immediately got off the bed, “Thanks by the way.” She snorted before passing pass by him.

 

Sehun smirked and watched her leave the room, “You're welcome.” He shrugged and closed his eyes.

 

“Such an .” Jinri mumbled as she dragged her feet out of his room.

 

She stomped angrily only to stopped at the center of the hallway, she looked around and then she realized that she doesn't know where the guest room is, “He didn't even bother telling me where that room is.”

 

Jinri scowled and went back to his room. She peeked her head inside and to her surprise the first that she saw was his toned . Her jaw dropped and she unconsciously stared at his slender figure, his body wasn't like Jongin's. Sehun was much more slender and his broad shoulders made him looked like an anime who was brought by God in real life.

 

Sehun smirked when he her reflection in the mirror, he turned around and crossed his arm whilw staring at her, “We're not even married yet and you're already oogling for me.”

 

His comment made her lucid and she mentally slapped herself from staring too long. She looked away and cleared , “I don't know where the guest room is.” She stated while tapping her foot.

 

“The last door at the right corner. Any more questions or do you just want to stare at me?” He lets out a teasing chuckle that made her scoffed.

 

“Don't be cocky. I've seen better bodies, those with real abs not baby abs.” She glared at him before storming off.

 

“You stared at his body.” Jongin commented as he followed her. Jinri sighed and opened the door, she plumped on the bed and hugged a pillow, “I know, Jongin. But yours is better.” She murmured while pouting.

 

She can imagine his laugh ringing in her ear as he lay down besides her, “I think that Sehun guy is a good person.” He pecked her forehead and smiled.

 

“I think he's an .”

 

“You never really liked associating with anyone though. You think everyone's an .” Jongin chuckled and caress her face. Jinri scrunched her nose and sighed deeply.

 

~

 

Morning came by rather quickly and a loud slam on her door woke her up, “Get up.” Jinri growled and covered herself with the blanket, only to be harshly pulled away.

 

“Get up. Both of our parents are coming over.”

 

Jinri peeked an eye open and she saw Sehun already dressed formally, “Wear this.” He threw her a white low plunge dressed and that what made her shot her eyes open.

 

She showed him the dress and gave h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter