the contract

Perfectly Imperfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

The guy named Sehun stood up and I noticed how tall he was. He turned around and I'll be very honest —he was breath taking.

 

His dark orbs directly stared at hers and she felt her soul being pulled out and then he suddenly smiled at her, his eyes turned into a soft crescent shape. And she remembered Jongin —how wide his smile is when he sees her, how his eyes suddenly disappeared as he does that.

 

She felt a small pang in her heart.

 

Sehun reached for her hand for a handshake but she unconsciously pulled it away, hiding her hand behind her back. Sehun blinked and awkwardly cleared his throat before slowly putting his hand back on his pocket.

 

“Jinri, you're fine.”Jongin hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. “It's okay. Stop overthinking.”

 

Jinri closed her eyes and forced a smile, “I'm sorry, I was just… I just had a lot of stuffs in mind. Nice to meet you by the way. ” her lips pressed into a thin line before looking around.

 

Mrs. Choi suddenly laughed and hugged her daughter, “I'm sorry my daughter is just very excited to meet you. I'll leave you two alone for now so you can get to know each other.”

 

Sehun nodded and smiled politely before Mrs. Choi went out. The room suddenly turned quiet and somehow a unusual tension built in, “So…” Jinri looked at the guy in front of her as she nibbled her lower lip.

 

“So,” Sehun stared at her with piercing gaze while he sat down. He crossed his legs and scoff, “I know that you're forced into this, but can you at least not show it? Specially not in front of my parents. This marriage is business, pure business only. Try to show some professionalism.” He grabbed the mug and slowly drank the coffee.

 

Jinri blinked before tilting her head before showing him a displeased look, “Excuse me?” She scoffed and shook her head, “I don't need this.”  Jinri stride towards the door and turned the door knob when Sehun suddenly spoke.

 

“Look Choi Jinri. We're both forced into this and from what I know… you need this.”

 

Jinri froze on her spot while breathing heavily. She can hear his footsteps getting near, “I don't need this, Choi Jinri. But you, you need this. Your family needs this, and your father need this.” His hand grabbed her wrist and pulled it away from the knob.

 

Jinri turned her head and she saw Sehun looking at her. She bit her lower lip and groaned, “Fine…”

 

The tall guy smirked and let go of her wrist before going back to his seat, “Alright. I have a little something for you, so,” He looked at her and gestured her to sit in the opposite side.

 

Jinri sighed and rolled her eyes before doing what he said, “What is it?” She asked before leaning back, legs crossed.

 

Sehun took a suitcase and pulled out a smooth paper. He looked at it for a while before putting it on the table and gently push it towards her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter