warm chocolate

Perfectly Imperfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinri drank the warm chocolate and looked outside. Everything was white, she watched how the snow fall on the ground and she smiled.

 

 “I really love winter.” Jongin whispered and grabbed her hands.

 

“That's why you wanted a winter wedding. A snow wonderland.” Jinri whispered to herself and smiled. Her eyes wandered around the café  and it immediately landed on certain spot —on the bulletin board carved 'KJI x CJR'

 

The door of the café opened and Sehun came inside.

 

He saw her staring at the window with a small smile. Sehun his lower lip as he dust the snow on his hair before sitting on the opposite seat in front of her.

 

The chair creaked and Jinri went back to reality. She turned her head and saw Sehun already there, “When did you?” She blinked.

 

“When you were dozing off.” He answered while he called a waiter.

 

Jinri nodded and fiddled with her finger while staring at him. The waiter came to their table and brought out his notepad and pencil, ready to take Sehun's order.

 

“I'll have a hot cocoa, just two tea spoon of sugar and also marshmallow with a caramel syrup on top.”

 

Jinri blinked a lot of times before letting his order sink in on her mind, “Caramel syrup?” she suddenly blurted out.

 

Sehun looked at her, brows raised with confusion, “Any problem with that?”

 

She smiled a little and shook her head, “Uhm… No. I just remembered someone who likes the exact order as you are. ”

 

Sehun nodded and told the waiter that it's all he have, “You already signed the contract?” He asked while leaning back.

 

He watched pulled out the piece of paper in her bag and passed it to him, “Well, it's not like there's much of a choice.” Jinri's nose scrunched up and she stared outside again. He took the paper and checked the signature on it before putting folding neatly. He hid it on his coat and smiled a little.

 

“You make quick decisions, Choi Ji-”

 

“Just Jinri. After all we're going to get married, right?” Jinri faced him and blankly stared at him, “And I need to go. I'm sorry about last week. It was inappropriate to act like that.”

 

She stood up and grabbed her bag as soon as the waiter came to give Sehun his order. He watched her walk out the door and the wind suddenly blew hard. He looked outside and saw the snow falling harder, “I'll have this as a take out. Go wrap it up quickly.”

 

~

 

Jinri embraced herself and rubbed her arms when the wind suddenly flew hard, there wasn't any cab that passed by and she mentally scold herself for not taking Jongin's driving lesson seriously.

 

“And I know you regret it.” Jongin laughed while standing beside her.

 

“Not helping, Jongin. I'm freezing here.” She mumbled as she glanced at him. She i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter