Because of Baekyeol

Temporary Daddy

   "Damn it!" Kris shouted. They'd all been looking for the younger boys for at least five hours. "We've checked all of their homes and we went to all of their favorite spots where else could they be?"

   "I don't know." Chen said. Soon after he started lifting up the present members shirts. 

   "What are you doing?" Kyungsoo said swatting away Chen's wandering hands. 

   "Yeah stop that!" Luhan shouted trying to avoid the younger boy. 

   "Well it's the only place that we haven't looked." 

   Xiumin let out a deep sigh. He was exhausted from looking and he was worried about the baby. They could barley trust those boys to take care of themselves let alone a precious little girl. He planted his on the curb and buried his head in his hands. The worry was radiating off of his body. Lay rested a hand on Xiumin's back rubbing it comfortingly. 

   "It's okay hyung. We're all worried."

   "I know," he mumbled, "I don't know why I'm like this."

   "Because you love her," Baekhyun said sitting on the opposite side of Xiumin. "We all do."

   "We don't know if she's warm or if she's been changed or fed. we don't know if anyone's hurt or fans have attacked them. We all understand how scary and stressful this is," Suho said looking down at him. 

   "How did we all get like this? We've been with her less than a day but it's like she's taken the spot of number one priority. Why is that?" Luhan said sitting down as well. 

   Eventually everybody was planted to the curb consoling the boy next to them. Why had this little girl, who had no relation to a single one of them, become so important? Most weren't old enough to even consider being a father and they didn't want to give up the glamorous idol lifestyle either. So why were they so taken with her? They may never know the answer to that.

   "Maybe we should just call them. One is bound to answer."

   "Baekhyun they ran away from us why on earth would they accept our calls?" Chen looked at him incredulously. 

   "They took Chanyeol with them." He said rolling his eyes. 

   Baekhyun punched in the number and pressed the call button. The boy answered on the second ring. 

   "Baek! I'm not supposed to be talking to you." Chanyeol said in a hushed voice. 

   "Why?" 

   "You know why!" 

   "Just tell me where you are." Baekhyun said. 

   The other boys looked at Baekhyun anticipating his failure. Chanyeol could be dumb at times but he couldn't be that dumb. 

   "I can't do that. And I can't talk right now."

   "Why not?" Baekhyun whined. 

   "Sehun, Tao, and Kai are gonna come back any minute. They'll kill me if they hear me talking to you." 

   "But Yeolie! I miss you." he said trying to be cute. 

   "What are you doing!? Don't speak like that! Do you know how incredibly cute that is?"

   "Yeolie? Baby? Please tell me where you're at. I miss you and I wanna see you." Baekhyun continued to use Chanyeol's weakness against him. "Come on I won't tell anybody." 

   Chanyeol's side went silent for a long time. Baekhyun almost thought the other had hung up until he heard the small giggles and babbling. He hated Chanyeol at the moment for not letting him be part of the adorableness. 

   "......okay I'll tell you!" He finally blurted out exasperatedly. "We're at the old dorm. You can't tell anybody!"

   "I won't I promise." he said rolling his eyes. 

   "Good. Also can you do two things for me?"

   "Anything!"

   "One could you bring us some chicken? We're starving."

   "Okay annndd?"

   "Wear the outfit. You know the one." His rough chuckle sent shivers down Baekhyun's spine and caused an intense blush on his cheeks. 

   Chanyeol must be kidding. He has to be. That outfit wasn't for anybody's eyes. Baekhyun himself couldn't believe he even accepted the racy gift the boy had bestowed upon him. It would scar anybody just to describe it. 

   "Your kidding right?" Baekhyun asked nervously. He sincerely hoped he was right. 

   "Wait which outfit are you talking about?"

   "I don't know. Which outfit are you taking about?" He replied. 

   "Not the leather one! Please don't come in the leather one! That one was a joke I swear!"

   "Why the hell would you even buy it? Where did you even get it? I swear sometimes I don't understand you at all. I guess that's why I'm so invested in you." He said looking intently at his cubicles. 

   "Baekhyun whose on the phone?" Kris yelled. He was irritated at how far their conversation seemed to tangent. He nearly pounced on him and surly would have if Suho hadn't been beside him. 

   "Um...." He said trying to feign panic, "it's just my grandmother... s-she was asking me... to buy her some... phones." 

   "You didn't tell me you were calling her!" Lay cried out. "Let me talk to her!" 

   "No! She fell asleep. Just now. Night grandma!" He ended the call quickly. 

   "Why didn't you let me talk to your grandmother?" Lay said slumping over in defeat. 

   "Because it wasn't really her pabo!"

   "Where are they!" Xiumin said gripping onto the collar of the younger boys shirt. 

   "The old dorm!" He shouted raising his hands to protect his precious face.

   Without further conversation the boys piled into their cars. If someone got left behind then so be it. Each car zoomed at an illegal speed. Anger and anticipation fueled their actions. The cars came to a screeching halt. each member bursted from their respective cars and into the old building. Rookies and other younger groups wandered the hallways. Occasionally they would try to stop the boys and get advice or just simply talk but they were on a mission. You couldn't stop them even if you wanted to.

   Meanwhile Chanyeol played with Jun Hee. He wasn't expecting what was eventually going to burst through the door.

   Jun Hee laid between his long legs. Her eyes wide and her lips curled into a smile. He held her small hands in his and pressed them to his cheeks every time he came down to rub his nose against hers. 

   "You're a pretty girl aren't you Jun Hee?" 

   Chanyeol blew his breath in her face. This caused all motion to stop. Her breathing even stopped momentarily. In second she was all giggles and anticipated a repeat of this strange action. The second waft of air revived the same reaction but with louder laughs. He held his chest. He was so excited about making her laugh this way. 

   "I'm your favorite daddy aren't I? It's okay the others aren't here you can say it." He smiled despite knowing she couldn't actually confirm this to him in words. 

   He pulled her up into his arms and spun her around the room. The random senseless spinning became a dance. And now he was the music. In his deep rough voice he hummed to the tune of a new song "What If..." Her eyes never left his face and his eyes never left hers. There had to be a reason she was left on his doorstep. He needed there to be a reason. It couldn't just be coincidence. 

   His last turn led him into the chest of an angry, fuming, blond, Chinese Canadian man. Kris. 

   At the same time Tao, Kai, and Sehun were busy hustling the new rookie group. They tried all they could to scrounge for food. They couldn't risk going out or ordering delivery. No one could know where they were. This ambush was their best option. 

   The Japanese boy was defenseless. His arms were filled with bags and no other member was in sight. He tried his best to fend off the relentless Tao and Sehun. Kai merely stood in the background. However the scent of meat wafting up their noses was too strong to ignore. 

   "Come on kid we need the strength. An army is coming for us and we can't afford empty stomachs." Sehun's hands held the boy in his place. 

   "I already said I can't!" His Japanese accent grew stronger. 

   "What's going on?" Another dark haired boy walked into the hall. 

   "Hyung! These weirdos are trying to steal our dinner." A mischievous grin took over his face. 

   "Yuta! Where are your manners? You should be at our sunbae's feet. They are after all the greatest members of EXO."

   As planned the older males smiled. Their egos enlarged with the complement. 

   "I'm sorry for his rudeness. He is after all foreign. My name is Hansol it's an honor to meet such legends." he gave them a ninety degree bow. 

   "You two sure are lucky aren't you?" Sehun laughed fanning his own face. 

   Yuta stood in the back boiling at what Hansol had said about him.

   "Now that you know who we are it shouldn't be such an inconvenience to hand us your food." Tao said with open arms.

   "Of course! Stars such as you can't go unfed. However, we can't come home empty handed. What kind of hyungs would that make us?"

   "That's all very sad but we need food." Tao said a bit inpatient. 

   "We'd be happy to hand it over but we need a favor."

   "And what is that?" Kai said stepping forward. 

   "Teach us." Hansol said simply. 

   "Teach you what?" 

   "You're in the top four best dancers in EXO. We're only a rookie group. We only want the best of assistance with our skill."

   "Food for training eh?" Sehun now stepped closer. Hansol's hand remained outstretched. After a final push from his stomach Sehun shook on it. Food for training it was.

   The maknae was in charge of their newfound meal. Drool nearly dribbled down his chin as he walked. How painful was it to hold your meal and not be able to eat it? 

   "Chanyeol we have food!" Tao pushed through the door. 

   Instead of the goofy boy with large ears they were met with another tall man. Thick blond hair covered his head and his constant pouty lips were pursed. 

   "H-hyung." Tao stammered. "W-what are you doing here."

   "What do you think I'm doing here?" He said raising an eyebrow. 

   "W-where's Chanyeol?" Kai asked from behind Sehun. 

   "Chanyeol who?" Their eyes caught the white handkerchief between his hands. Red stained the fabric. Immediately their heart rates increased. 

   "What did you do with Jun Hee?" Kai stepped forward boldly. 

   "Who?" Kris asked in genuine confusion. 

   The familiar and heartwarming giggle filled the air and relief allowed oxygen to start pumping through their lungs again. As long as she was okay. 

   "That was idiotic running off with her." Suho said walking into the room. The rest of the boys followed suit. Jun Hee was tucked safely into Lay's arms. Chanyeol was however unfortunate to be held by Xiumin. their hyung's anger was clear. 

   "It was stupid, irresponsible, and dangerous! Anything could have happened. And what would you have done if she had run out of food and someone foolishly tried to feed her regular food. What would you have done if she started choking on it!?" Xiumin spat. 

   There were so many things the four hadn't thought of. Any obstinate they were sure they could handle. Now having it thrown in their faces they weren't sure they could have been able to do anything. 

   "Xiumin," Luhan said trying to calm him. "If you keep yelling you'll scare her. Look at her." Jun Hee's eyes were wet and bottom lip quivered. The last thing he ever wanted to do was to scare her. 

   "We'll talk later. But just know we will talk. None of you are getting out of it. And I am going to be a part of it." He said now looking at Suho. 

   The leader preferred that Xiumin wasn't there to reprimand the boys. He could be harsh especially when it came to the baby. But now he was stuck. There was no way he could refuse the demand. And so he caved and promised that he would be there for punishment. 

   They agreed to spend the night and in the morning they would deal with the four and Jun Hee. 

_________________________

I tried lol. I decided Baekyeol because it's one of my sister's favorite ships. Tell me if I please lol

Rina💜