Policía

Temporary Daddy
   The morning brought a euphoric feeling as Luhan looked around his old room. Everything down to the minor scratches on the floor and walls were just as he remembered. The night had been blissful for him but rough for his Hyung, Kris, who currently sat slumped over in a chair with a wet burp rag draped over his shoulder and Jun Hee cradled in his arms. Xiumin of course had his cute yet startling possessive attitude towards the little girl. So of course he declared he would be the one to take care of her through the night. But as he and Luhan slept through the troubled cries Kris took action. Every two hours he was up. He either fed her or changed her or helplessly rocked her back to sleep. He'd mumble curses towards the snoring boys but often he settled for admiring the sleeping beauty before him. He'd run his long skinny fingers through her curly locks and they would bounce back in place once released. The warmth in his heart and the tingling in his brain was such an overwhelming feeling. A feeling that no other was capable of achieving. 
 
   Luhan pulled his shirt over his torso and hauled himself out of bed. Though his mind felt refreshed his legs did not. It was almost like dragging led across the floor. But he eventually made it to his destination.
 
   "Kris!" He whispered. "Kris!" He shook the older boy's shoulder. It didn't take all that much to wake the beast. 
 
   "Hmmmm." 
 
   "I'll take Jun Hee and you can get some sleep."
 
   "Mhmn." he sighed with his eyes still shut. 
 
    Luhan relived Kris's arms of the child and with one hand Luhan helped the sleeping giant to his bed. 
 
   "Sleep well hyung." Luhan said before escaping through the door. 
 
   With Jun Hee in his arms he hurried on to the kitchen. He nearly fell to the ground in anguish. The dorm hadn't been used in three years. Of course there was no food. 
 
   "Jun Hee what am I going to do?" 
 
   He hung his head and made his way to the couch. Television wasn't an option either. How had Tao, Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol survived all those hours here? The squeak of a door and the shuffling of feet snapped him out of his depression. He nearly tripped over his own feet as he saw the bags of food in Suho and Kyungsoo's arms. But as the contents of the bag filled his eyes he merely turned his back and reunited his with the couch. 
 
   Eggs, Milk, oil, a waffle mix, and raw bacon among other things were spread on the counter top. All these things were not just ready to eat and Kyungsoo had to take the time and make it. Luhan only wished he had stayed in bed. 
 
   With Suho by his side Kyungsoo began the journey. It had been a long time since he was required to make a meal for twelve. But still he knew he had it in him. Like a master chef he diced the vegetables for the omelets. He seasoned perfectly and stirred quickly. Suho just passed him utensils and ingredients like a nurse in an Operation Room. 
 
   Of all the boys Lay was the first to arrive. His body was bare other than the boxers that clung to his hips. He scratched his head and sleepily greeted the others before taking the now awake Jun Hee into his arms. 
 
   "Princess you look so beautiful today." he gushed nuzzling his face against her's. For him Princess was all the name she needed.
 
   Soon after Lay more groggy boys filed into the kitchen. Each boys stomach rumbled and each tried snatching the food but Kyungsoo was no idiot. He would shoo them away with his heated spatula or chopsticks. With each burn his smile would grow. 
 
   Breakfast conversation expertly avoided the topic they all were thinking of. Suho himself wasn't ready to even tell them the plans for after their meal. 
 
   He sat them down and sent Kris and Xiumin to guard the exits. He bit his lip as they all looked up at him expectantly. 
 
   "I know this isn't what you wanna hear. I don't even want to say it, but we have to do what's right by Jun Hee. Once everyone's dressed... were taking her to the police station..." he wanted to get one last piece off his chest. But he knew how bad it would hurt them. 
 
   They would probably never see her again. 
 
   So instead of letting the words numbly fall off his tongue and letting everyone's hearts shatter he ended the speech. He dismissed them to change and that was that.
 
   Slowly each boy pulled their cloths on to their bodies. They were hurt about giving her up but refused to let their minimal time with her be shortened by their animosity towards the situation as a whole. So for that sole reason each member decided to go  
 
   With Jun Hee tucked safely into the car seat, and any remnant of their stay long gone, they headed out to the cars that were hidden away in the parking garage attached to the building. A slightly exaggerated fight broke out when Jun Hee was buckled into a car. It was all to buy a few extra minutes. The argument was nipped in the bud and the cars were stuffed with boys.
 
   The ride was painful but far from silent. The local police station came into view and each had in undeniable sinking feeling in their gut. 
 
   Whatever they had been laughing at or talking about soon left the air. No words were spoken as they made the dreaded walk inside. Once inside it seemed like any normal building. Seats lines the walls and a woman sat at the round desk in the middle. 
 
   "Hello, how may I help you?" She questioned pulling the pen from behind her ear. 
 
   "We uh...." Suho gulped hard preparing to say the words, " we found this baby on our door step so we wanted to... Turn her in." 
 
   The woman looked up from her pad of paper. Her eyes widened at the twelve boys. She knew them. She had their songs on repeat and their posters plastered on her wall. They had fans at any age it seemed. She bit back her excitement and attempted to be professional.
 
   "I-I," im a huge fan!! Is what she was dying to say but she worked in a place that wasn't about fangirling over young boys. "I'll get you to an officer as s-soon as possible." She hadn't even heard what they said but she would get anything they needed. 
 
   Not long after that an officer walked through the door. It was unfortunate but not every boy was allowed to file into the station. Being the oldest Kris, Suho, and Xiumin took it upon themselves to walk into the office with the officer. Chanyeol was required to tag along since it had been his doorstep she was left on. 
 
   Small cubicles were crammed together. Men and women sat, cuffed, in various places. They were either being booked or released. The boys were escorted to the desk farthest away from the criminals. 
 
   "Now what seems to be the problem?" The officer asked motioning for them to sit. 
 
   "You see this baby was left at our friend Chanyeol's doorstep," Suho started, "it's impossible for her to be any of ours. And we want to make sure she is able to find her family."
 
   "I see...." The officer thought for a moment before rummaging through his filing cabinet. He dropped a small stack of paperwork on the desk. "Which of you is Chanyeol?" 
 
   The tall big eared boy rose his hand just slightly. 
 
   "I'll need you to fill out some forms and then I'll be able to start processing this."
 
   "Okay." He said in an uncharacteristically quiet voice. 
 
   He signed his name in multiple places. He put the date and time he found her and how. Just any information he had about Jun Hee. 
 
   "Alright that should be all I'll need. I'll call one of you if we need anything further."
 
   "Alright. Thank you very much officer." Xiumin bowed before gripping onto the handle of the car seat. 
 
   "I'm sorry sir but by law you are required to leave the girl with me. As soon as I make the call she will be in the hands of child services until her biological parents can be found."
 
   The officer stretched his hand out to take the girl from him. Xiumin looked at Jun Hee's smiling face. Though she seemed so happy and pretty his sadness couldn't be contained. Each said their reluctant goodbyes before being escorted out. 
 
   Without a word to the others they walked out the door. The younger boys quickly chased after them bombarding them with questions of Jun Hee. All they were told is that she was no longer their responsibility. Copious complaints and protests were thrown at them. Yet still they knew this was coming. They knew that they knew that she had to be taken away. They just didn't think it would be this soon. Though the maknaes still griped during the ride to their homes they too knew it was in vain. All they could hope for was that The police would keep them updated and Jun Hee would soon be in the arms of someone who had endless love for her. 
 
   They slept very little through the night. They couldn't help but be overcome with worry. Maybe it was for the best. Maybe it wasn't good to get so attached. But through these thoughts there was that little glimmer of hope. Hope that had but a small spark. Hope for what they weren't sure but it was certainly hope in their hearts.  
 
_____________________
 
I think I like make it sadder and sadder. Like idk why haha... ps after the next chapter im gonna need some help. Please do this for me. Name a dark skinned male Idol, because i just cant seem to pick one i think they're all just blinding me with beauty.
 
Rina💜