Scent II

Plot Bunnies 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The worst was over, and Wonwoo was finally able to bring himself to the front door where someone had been mysteriously knocking every day for the past week. He knew it wasn't any of his friends, who were all aware he was going into "lockdown" mode and would have found other ways to contact him. He paid his rent regularly so it wouldn't be his landlord.

So that left the new neighbour that moved in upstairs. Knocking every day just to do greetings was a tad bit excessive though, wasn't it?

Unlocking the door and sliding it open, Wonwoo's eyes were met with wide brown ones, the exact opposite of his narrow onyx ones. He blinked, trying to take in the strong alpha scent of the guy before him, barely uttering a word before the other male started.

"Hey, Jeonghan and Seungcheol-hyung asked me to try and get this to you since you haven't been around the past week. They just moved in right upstairs. I'm Mingyu, Seungcheol's cousin."

Wonwoo nodded and accepted the scallion pancakes, a typical gift from new neighbours. He looked down and noted how big and nice Mingyu's hands were, slightly calloused and with some veins showing, making the brunette wonder how they would feel running across his body and through his hair.

He blinked the mental image out of his head, before glancing back up at the handsome male.

"Uhh, thanks. I'll greet them personally soon" Wonwoo said as he made a mental note to visit his new u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter