Great

Plot Bunnies 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: This chapter contains R-rated content/ so if you're not comfortable with that please skip until the end of the first chunk (which is marked by ---), you'll just need to read the last few paragraphs to get enough context for the rest of the fic! Thank you!

Mingyu nibbled on Wonwoo's ear, running his tongue along the multiple piercings on the dark haired boy's hair as Wonwoo wrapped his legs around the taller male, bringing their bodies closer together. Mingyu groaned at the feeling of their lower halves pressed together, and Wonwoo closed his eyes, taking in the sounds Mingyu was making.

Mingyu followed a random trail along Wonwoo's alabaster skin, stopping wherever he wished to on the older male's soft skin. Wonwoo's body would be marked in its entirety by the time Mingyu was done with him, and the thought of it brought a smirk to his lips.

Wonwoo's hands clenched at the sheets under him, unable to process anything other than Mingyu's tongue tracing an invisible maze, his body tingling to the taller's touch like it was the first time.

Circling his arms around Mingyu's neck, Wonwoo brought the younger up for their lips to meet, unable to take much more of the other's excessive stimulation. But Mingyu's tongue was just as skilled in Wonwoo's mouth as it was on his body, and before he could take in what was happening, because everything seemed to be going in slow motion and at the speed of light, all at once, Wonwoo felt Mingyu's warm hands running down his body, stopping at his length and grasping it firmly.

Wonwoo gasped at the feeling, one hand grasping at Mingyu's hair. Mingyu's long fingers wrapped around the older's length easily, he pumped it a few times, rubbing his thumb over the slit. Becoming increasingly overwhelmed by the sensations on his body, Wonwoo slid his hand down and grabbed Mingyu's own hand, prompting him to stop his actions. He couldn't, shouldn't, get caught up in everything Mingyu brought with him. No.

Mingyu paused, placing slow kisses along Wonwoo's jawline instead. What mattered was what Wonwoo wanted, Wonwoo was all that mattered anyway.

Taking a deep breath and squeezing his eyes shut, Wonwoo muttered: "Just do it."

Mingyu frowned slightly, he wanted Wonwoo to want this as much as he did. Did he not enjoy it? Was he not skilled enough in bed?

"Are you sure?"

Wonwoo exhaled slowly, gathering his own thoughts before he tightened his grip on Mingyu's hand and brought it even lower, leaving the taller's hand at his opening. Mingyu understood what it meant, it was typical of Wonwoo to want to suddenly skip , it was fine.

Mingyu's other hand searched around for the small bottle of lube that was on the nightstand, until Wonwoo shook his head slightly and pulled at his arm. Mingyu opted to rest his hand on Wonwoo's thigh instead, while his fingers circled the latter's opening before quickly slipping in a finger. Wonwoo's breath hitched at the intrusion, before he nodded quickly as a signal to continue.

Prepping continued in a similar manner, as though Wonwoo refused to let himself relish in any positive feelings for an extended period of time. Mingyu wished he understood why, it was beyond a desire for hard and fast , it was as though Wonwoo didn't want to form emotional attachments through . The younger believed an attachment had already been formed nonetheless, why else would Wonwoo stick with him for so long.

One day, he would make the other's cold emotionless mask come off completely, he would tear down the wall the older had built.

Mingyu was so wrapped up in his own thoughts he almost stopped what he was doing, not realizing it until Wonwoo scratched lightly across his back, prompting him into action. He inserted the tip of his length into Wonwoo's entrance, instinctively looking to the smaller male for any signs of discomfort, while a voice in the back of his head reminded him Wonwoo didn't really care if it hurt or not.

The taller male slid into Wonwoo, pulling the latter's leg up to reach his shoulder so he could push even deeper. With that act, Mingyu leaned close into Wonwoo, just close enough to hear the older murmur "."

Mingyu paused, giving Wonwoo a moment to adjust before ing quickly into the older male, causing Wonwoo's mouth to fall open. As Mingyu pushed Wonwoo's leg further up, he hit a spot in the smaller's body that made him see stars and lose his breath.

"........." Mingyu always thought they were said in a burst of pleasure. Wonwoo wasn't sure if it was that, or him cursing the situation that was making him fall even more for the tall boy whose sole aim was to make him feel good.

As the younger traced the shell of Wonwoo's ear, Mingyu reached his hand down to the position it was in before, giving Wonwoo's member swift pumps to match his tempo and completely overwhelming the older's senses. The piercings made Wonwoo's ear a particular sensitive and pleasurable spot, and Mingyu made sure to capitalize on that.

Mingyu groaned as Wonwoo clenched in pleasure, signaling that he was about to come. He slid almost completely out of the other male's entrance, with the tip of left inside, before slamming back into Wonwoo, with the knowledge that doing so allowed him to hit the older's prostate quickly and easily.

It barely took another minute of ing before Wonwoo's body tensed, his hands clenching tightly at the closest thing they could reach. More often than not, it was Mingyu's body, leaving him with reddish indents t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter