Surprises and Strange happenings

Vampire Darling

Shinhye

Today was a sell at my favorite store in the world, Forever 21! I wasted no time coming nice and early before the big crowd showed up. The ideal time for shopping is always when it's during the dead hours unless it is the hoildays. It makes it a lot easier to not get caught when you're dulging yourself in all the cool little items that catch your eyes. It was just me and some old looking ladies in here browsing the racks. I looked about through the store not seeing many workers around me. Most of them were at the dressing room or putting together the mannequins and new clothes in the front.

 

Can I help you with anything?” A girl wearing a nice black dress asks me and I shake my head in response. She walks away from me to the front of the store and that is when I make my move. I saw a super cool transparent jacket with my name all over it. So I slowly “accidentally “ knock it to the floor and pretend to be picking it up and putting it back only to slip it into my bag. This was getting so easy to do that I have to be careful not to get too addicted and get caught. So I go for the easy stuff that's small that no one really realizes is gone. My eyes wander to the wall of chokers near the front registers and head there seeing those as my easy prey. One by one I snatch them up, rip off the tags and throw them into my purse in less than 30 seconds.

 

I feel my stay here is too long so I make a bee line for the exit, humming the song playing from the stores speakers. Just as I was three steps away from the door I feel a tug on my arm. I turn around to see the face that haunted my dreams last night. It was that guy again from the club wearing all white and glaring at me hard with his puppy eyed stare.

 

Give me back the ring.” he commanded like he was my boss or something.

 

Are you freaking stalking me? I already told you, you have the wrong person! Now let go of me.” I try to pull away but I could barely get free. I know that men are stronger than women but geez he was a freaking twig compared to me and I am not exactly fragile. The girls behind me were whispering. They probably think he's my boyfriend and we are having a lover's quarrel. This is so embarrassing. I continue to struggle and it becomes more and more frustration. I honestly feel like screaming.

 

OK..I will give it to you. It's in my bag. Let go of me for a second and I'll get it.” His glare doesn't soften at all and he positions himself in front of the entrance being sure I don't make a run for it. He thinks he got me but he's underestimated the power of Park Shinhye. I had a plan. and I know behind that tough act he has on that he's like many boys his age..majorly shy. I reach into my purse pretending like I am grabbing the ring but instead it's a different one. I hold it out like I am going to give it to him but quickly put my top open and drop it down into my bra.

 

There..go and get it.” I smirked and lean forward. He reacted like I knew he would. His pale cheeks turned redder than my lipstick and he started stuttering and blinking like crazy.

 

What...wh...What are you doing...I...I...” he stuttered.

 

Now I had my chance. I move even closer to him, chanting for him to grab it but he started moving away and that's when I made a run for it. I think it took him a minute to realize that I escaped because just as I was down the block I could hear him yelling. Not only was he strong but he ran really really fast . Was he on the track team or something? He was getting closer and closer to me and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack because I never ran this fast in my life. As I made it towards a crowd that was getting off a bus at a bus stop , I quickly hopped onto the bus before the doors shut. I stared out the window..my heart still pounding like crazy as the pale stranger made it up to the bus. Thank God the bus drivers here drive mega fast and don't really wait long. The driver drove off before he had a chance to get on with me and I slumped onto a seat catching my breath and sighing in relief. I nearly died!

 

When I made it home I still was catching my breath. I can't believe he found me yet again. How did he even find me? Should I be fearful now when I go out in public?I went to my room and straight to my jewelry box to see the object that was causing my troubles. Why the hell is he so obsessed with that ring..can't he just get another one? Maybe it's worth a lot of money. I look at it closely and notice how beautiful yet haunting effect it had. I never seen a ring like this in my life. Maybe I should see if I can find anything about it online.

 

And that night I decided to do a little research.

 

Jihyo

 

Last night I didn't get anymore sticky notes. I couldn't help staring at the front door waiting and waiting for the answers I've been dreaming about. For once, Shinhye actually was quiet and spent her time on your laptop looking on weird websites. I tried to ask her what she was up too but she told me it was top secret so I just backed off. I don't remember when but I had managed to doze off on the living room couch. I awoke when I heard a knock on the front door.

 

Hello? Who is it?” I asked as I hopped off the couch. I wasn't expecting guest since I didn't really have anyone other than Shinhye and she wasn't much of a morning person so there is no way she would have anyone come over this early. Well..unless she was going on one of her “shopping” sprees but she usually did those alone and during sales day. My hand touched the door knob and I frown when I saw her door didn't have a peep hole. Like what kind of nonsense is that? What if there was a creep at the door.

 

Who is it?” I asked again.

 

I am here for Jihyo.” I heard a deep voice say on the other side. Did I have a package maybe? I finally twisted the knob after unlocking the front door and opened it up to see a man who was well dressed and really handsome. He had a perfectly shaven face and his hair slicked back. “Can I help you?”

 

He didn't respond to my question but instead placed a sticky note into my hands.

 

Wait..are you my fairy godfather or whatever?” I asked and he shook his head.

 

No. I am here on his request. Read the note please.”

 

Where is he then? And why did he send you? Who are you?” I had so many questions but he didn't answer and told me to read the note again. The more I looked at him the more odd I noticed his expressions was. It was almost like he was in some sort of trance as he spoke to me. His eyes were so lifeless and his movements were robotic. I finally looked away from him when he asked me yet again to read the note. I opened it up to see the longest message I've received so far.

 

Go dress up real pretty and go visit your husband to get the divorce papers. Take this guy with you when you go. Don't worry he is a friend of mine who is here to help. When you get there no matter how hard you want to do not beg for him to take you back. Act like you are over him.
 

 

What? I cannot do this. I don't want to go over there and especially to get those papers. How is this going to help me get my husband back?

 

Tell my fairy godfather that I will do no such thing.” I step back to go inside but he blocks me from closing the door with his foot and gave me another note.

 

If you want to save your marriage, do this. Trust me. This will work.

 

 

I took a big sigh as I read it and decided I would go along with this..I mean I asked for his help after all..er or myself. I am still pretty convince that I've gone crazy and writing all these notes myself. But then..is this guy before me not real? He looked really real but his blank expression was still weirding me out.

 

Come inside. I'll get ready and we can go.” I invited him inside. “Would you like anything to drink?” There was no reply. He just stood by my front door staring blankly. I decided to just go on and hurry up, I just want to get this all over with. I carefully tiptoed into the bedroom trying to not wake up, Shinhye. She can't know about any of this. She would have me locked up in a nut house or something. I went into her side of the closet and borrowed a red dress from her and red heels before rushing to the bathroom quietly. I hurried up and got washed up and dressed up. The last part was make up and I couldn't help getting more nervous as I layered up my face with foundation and blush. How will he react when he sees me show up with a guy? Aigoo Jihyo..it's too late to turn back now.

 

I'm ready!” I announced still being quiet as I get my bag and head to the front door hopping on one foot as I slip on the heels. The guy said nothing and just linked his arm around my waist. I didn't exactly like anyone touching me like this that wasn't my husband but when I tried to move his arm he kept it firmly in place. I just decided to ignore it as we exited the apartment and headed out to my home...or what use to be my home.


People kept stealing glances at us and gawking as we walked down the sidewalk. I felt like we were in a movie or something. I blushed and looked down at my feet feeling so shy. I could hear girls saying I was lucky and guys saying that I was y. The old me from ten years ago was so use to this kind of attention and was proud but the current me hated it. I wanted to hide but it was impossible in a bright red dress and a robot guy refusing to let me go.

 

We finally made it to my house and I felt myself shaking. God..can I really do this? I turned away from the door trying to coach myself into doing it. The robot stranger knocked on the door and I panicked. I wasn't ready yet. Before I could figure out what the do the front door open and right before me was Jinyoung staring at us confused.

 

My girl wants the divorce papers. Hand them over now.” the strange man I was with ordered and held out his hand. Yah! Did he just say 'my girl'? I am not his. I wanted to protest but my husband cut me off.

 

Your girl?” he looked me up and down and was shocked. “Jihyo who is this guy?” his eyes narrowed now as he looks at the stranger's arm around me.

 

None of your business just give us the papers now.” he raised his tone. I felt like disappearing right now this moment felt so intense. I was helpless as he kept me held close to him. Jinyoung glared him down once more before disappearing inside.

 

Yah..why did you say I was your girl and why are you being so touchy?” I asked him angrily.

 

It was your fairy godfather's orders.”

 

I can't believe this! Now I look like some chasing after younger guys!” I look around. “What are you thinking fairy godfather? I know you can see us.” For some reason I could feel another presence with us but I couldn't pinpoint where. It was strange how I started developing this sensing ability. I could even tell when someone was near to me now and also I have been smelling sweet perfume like smell when people were around me. The stranger next to me actually smelled as good as he looked. Although I hated him touching me...a part of me wanted to cling to him and sink my teeth into him.

 

Finally my husband came back with the papers and more questions.

 

Who is this Jihyo and don't let him answer for you!” He got up close to us and the guy blocked him from touching me.

 

Excuse me but you're in the way of me talking to MY WIFE!”

 

The stranger pushed him away and snatched the papers. I watch as my husband stumbled and nearly fell to the ground.

 

You mean was YOUR WIFE..now she belongs to me.” he said and then before I could get in a word again he pulled me down the sidewalk away from my fuming husband.

 

Yah..Yah...Yah!!! Let go. I need to go back and talk to him. I can't believe you did that? Ahhh!!!” My struggling was useless. He just picked me up bridal style and took me back to the apartment where another sticky note and a photo awaited me at the front door.

 

 

Tomorrow be at this restaurant you see in the picture. Again..dress pretty and don't go running to your husband. When Also if he calls or text you do not respond to any of it. Do this and your wish will be granted.

 

P.S. TAKE THE RED PILLS

Author's Note

Ohhh stay tuned for the next chapter cuz this is when big things happen and everything will turn around. OOOOh I cannot wait for you all to see it. I will try to post it quickly alright. It has to be perfect! I will have it up this week. Pinky swear..I am actually working on it right now as I am posting this. OuO Also it will be pretty freaking long! So yeah Bye. I love you guys <3