New discoveries

Vampire Darling

SHINHYE'S POV

I always had a feeling that my BFF's husband was rotten. He would blow up all the time when she got the tiniest attention especially from guys. That jerk would accuse her of cheating yet he was the one with wandering eyes and hands. If only she would have just slow downed ..I get it I get it women want to fall in love, get married, and live happily ever after blah blah blah. Seriously though there is no need to rush there's like so much more out there than that. Sigh. I was still pretty ticked that Jihyo wouldn't allow me to get some revenge for her. She always has been the type to be too forgiving to people especially those who do not deserve it. I guess that was a part I loved about her cause I have to admit I screw up quite a bit.

 

As I glimpsed at my older friend now I couldn't help but be amaze at how stunning she appeared in the little black dress I bought her. A smile grew on my face and memories of our old days where we'd go out and own the night filled my mind. We were both quite the overly confident divas ten years ago but now that's buried deep. Jihyo's confidence was all gone thanks to the damage of her failed marriage. It was heartbreaking watching her not crumble like a cookie as she drowned down her alcohol at the club. In the corner, of my eye I noticed a little hottie looking at her. A spark of hope simmered as I watch him approach her.

 

Go get em tiger.” I whispered now as I watch them go off to a corner to dance now. I turned away to look around my surroundings as the pumping beat pulsed through my body. Everyone was having a good time and the club was more packed than usual. I was almost a little overwhelmed at where to look until finally my eyes landed on a pale boy in the back of the club. He was leaned against the wall talking to some other guy who was equally pale. He looked too young to be here, I bet he could be a high school kid with a fake ID. I was about to turn my attention else where until I noticed him lift up his hand showing off a very interesting ring. The design was like nothing I've ever seen. I squinted a bit trying to catch the details which was hard to capture with all the flashing lights. I decided to approach him to get a better look.

 

I, Park Shinhye is always “shopping” if I see something I like I have to have it. And right now this boy has something I need in my collection.

 

Hey.” I winked at him all flirty like as I stood before him. He looked rather shocked to see me. Now that I could see his face better I noticed that he was very attractive. His features was a mixture of youthful yet manly and strong with his large eyes but dark looks and toned arms.

 

He mumbles what sounded like a 'hi' back I couldn't tell. Him and his friend whispered back and forth to each other about something. I noticed their eyes were looking behind me. All I could see were club people and my BFF with that cutie. I turn my eyes back to them and continued to flirt with the boy.

 

Wow you're the hottest guy in this club.” I grabbed his arm and rubbed his toned shoulder. His friend left us now. I could see some panic in his eyes. Wonder what his deal was.

 

What's your name?”

 

....” He remained silent and still hardly looking at me. I couldn't tell if he was annoyed by my presence or shy.

 

That's a nice ring you have where'd you get it?” I could see it closer now. He still remained silent and his eyes were looking in the direction his friend went. I could see what looked like bats, crosses and tiny diamonds embedded in the ring. It was so vintage like it came outta a old horror flick. I just had to have it. I decided to give him a little kiss on the cheek to draw his attention back to me.His skin felt ice cold on my lips despite the warm looking blush forming on his cheeks.

 

Yep he is shy the blush tells me all I need to know.

 

I had him now and slipping down my hand to remove the ring from his finger was easy. He had been so flustered over the way I batted my eyes and made kissy faces at him he had not even noticed. I gave him one last kiss on the cheek before walking away.

 

I'm in love!” I slipped it onto my ring finger with a victorious smile. It looked a million times better on me than him. I had to stop and take a quick selfie to show off my new treasure on Instagram. After posting my update, I went back to where my bestie was dancing earlier and discovered she was gone. I went into panic mode running around the crowded club trying to find her. She was totally drunk and I hate if that guy dragged her off somewhere. If anything happened to her I would die. I should have never wandered off!

 

After a few minutes,I found her. She looked out of it a bit her eyes scanning around the whole area.

 

Jihyo!” I shouted and ran up to hug her.

 

I want to go home.” she said in a tired tone.

 

Are you alright?”

 

She told me she was fine just ready to call it a night. I nodded taking her back home. There seemed to be something different about her now but I couldn't place my finger on it. When we got back I asked her about the guy I saw her getting cozy with.

 

He was okay..not really my style.” she told me as she flopped onto the mattress next to me. She looked like she wanted to tell me more but she held her tongue. I decided to show her my newest prized possession.

 

Well you're not the only one to meet a cutie today. Ta dah.” I showed it to her. “Some kid had it and he gave it to me.”

 

Have you no shame at all, Shinhye?” she sighed at me not even looking at the ring.

 

Shame is not in my vocabulary.” I chuckled and tried to get her to look at it. She finally did once I practically shoved it in her face.

 

It's a little creepy..is it a Halloween ring?” she asked me.

 

Ew..it's called vintage and it's awesome you just have no taste.” I stuck my tongue at her. We bickered for a few minutes before finally crashing.

 

 

I'm going out for a jog.” I shouted as I headed out the door. I had been slacking a bit on my exercise routine so I decided to start it up again. Some of my clothes were feeling tight and the thought of going a size up brought terror to my mind. I slipped on my headphones and tighten up my laces before taking a jog. Music blared into my ears motivating me to keep going. As I rounded a corner, I bumped into a familiar face. I become stunned and stop in my tracks not being able to believe who was standing before me.

 

Give it back.” he said with narrowed eyes.

 

It was the young kid from the club last night. How is this even possible that I would bump into like this? My eyes were probably bulging out my head right now. This time I was the silent one and he was speaking for the first time. His voice almost memorizing as I watched his lips move.

 

 

Are you listening? I said give me back my ring that you stole!”

 

I snapped out of my trance and stuttered a reply.

 

 

S-S-Sorry but I don't know what you're talking about.”

 

The ring..I want my ring.” he demanded moving in closer to me as his voice got more sinister. The innocence from last night were gone he looked almost frightening as his eyes darken.

 

I tried to get around him but he wasn't having it. He held onto my arm tightly not letting go of me.

 

You got the wrong person I don't know you.” I try to fight him off but he's way stronger than what his baby face leads on.

 

Don't play games..give me back my ring.” he shouted drawing attention to us.

 

A small crowd of people started to voice concern. His eyes looked over to them and he loosen his hold on me. I took this chance to get free and run as fast as I could before he could grab me again. I ran and ran until I couldn't breathe anymore and passed out onto some grass.

 

I hope I don't see him again.”

 

This has never ever happened before in all my years of shopping. I couldn't get his eyes out of my mind. The way he looked at me was almost inhuman like he was some kind of monster. I swear if things would have continued a minute longer I would so be a goner. Ugh..I am probably exaggerating but teenage boys can be pretty scary. Hell teenagers in general I myself was pretty much a menace to society growing up in foster home after foster home. Being treated like I was the most disgusting and unwanted person on the planet. Anyways I have no desire to give back the ring. Finders keepers losers weeper.

 

 

 

JIHYO'S POV

 

When I awaken I recalled Shinhye saying something about exercise. I was shocked that when I woke up I didn't have a hang over. I had to have drank half my body weight in booze but nope not a single headache not that I wanted to suffer or anything. The only thing that was bothering me was my extreme sudden dehydration. I rolled out of the bed and slomp over to the kitchen. Through half lids I open the fridge and pulled out some green tea to pour into a glass. As I sipped it it down til the glass was empty the dehydration still remained. I chugged and chugged until the carton was empty.

 

Last night mysterious encounter reminded me of that sticky note talking about those pills. I raced back into the bedroom and digged out my purse dumping it out and watching as the notes and bottle of pills rolled onto the matress. A part of me thought the whole thing was my drunkiness playing games with me but it was real.

 

 

'In the bottle is pills that will satisfy the thirst.'

 

I reread the note again.

 

What thrist? The thrist I am having now? Why can't my tea satisfy it?

 

So many questions swirled in my mind as I felt like something had changed about me. Ever since I woke up on the dumb bench and-

 

I gasped.

 

There was a note then too. Something about sorry for killing you..

 

Jihyo...this is just someone's idea of a dumb prank..” I try to convince myself not wanting to explore possibilities that were horrifying. I toss the pills into the trash and decide to have some water then get dress. I had enough problems that were way more tragic than being thirsty.

 

Stress..it's just stress.” I repeat to myself. As I return to the kitchen to grab a cold bottle of water. I held it up to my temple as I tried to clear my head. I had to find a job and start pushing my own weight. I can't have Shinhye taking care of me forever. I felt a pang of nervousness rush through me as I looked through my clothes for the perfect job interview outfit. I hoped I had something presentable. It dawned on me that the last time I had a job was when I was engaged. My whole life felt like it was built around someone taking care of me and now for the first time it's my turn to take care of my mess of a self.

 

I still was heartbroken over Jin Young. I texted him without even realizing it last night before I passed out from the booze. He didn't respond to a single text. I was tempted to send him another one but I decided to wait another day or more like another hour or so.

 

After two hours, I got myself dressed in the best clothes I could find and headed out to go find work. I forgot how unbearable job searching could be I think I tried about 100 places. I filled out a few applications which I felt like were a total waste of time and got offered a few questionable shady jobs. I was exhausted and god was I thirsty. That perfume smell was coming from everyone I passed on the streets. My mouth felt like just sinking my teeth into someones flesh.

 

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING JIHYO?

 

I need to go home and rest..it's stress. I'm stressed. That's why these crazy thoughts are coming into my mind.

 

'Take the pills'

 

Right on the front door was a sticky note with a message in blood red ink. My eyes widen and I looked around me.

 

Your joke is stupid now! You can stop, leave me alone you're being a creepy stalker!” I ran inside the apartment and slam the door. Before I could sigh in relief there was a sudden knocking coming from behind me. I quickly open the door to find another sticky note at my feet.

 

'I am not a stalker. I am your fairy Godfather here to help you.'

 

What kind of fairy Godfather leaves sticky notes?

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE WHEN I SAID I WOULD! That weekend my router box ended up being a piece of crap and I had to buy another one. Then I had to buy a new laptop too because I spilled olive oil all over it and the screen was too dark to type. Then I went on and bought myself a new computer desk too lol. XP I am back and I am happy I been dying to update. I hope you all are still interested. I plan on updating again today or tommorow so stay tuned AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.