Your wish shall be answered

Vampire Darling

Jihyo POV

Fairy Godfather? I read the word out loud to myself. This was the strangest and the most bizarre thing I have ever seen in my life. I didn't really understand what this person's motive was. Did they really think I believe in such silly fairy tales? Any ounce of innocence and wonder I once had was all gone now. Reality has hit me hard actually even harder now. In this world there is no such thing as a magical being coming to save you from your demise.

 

''First you tell me I am dead and now you say that you're some fairy that come to grant my wishes?'' I turn and open up the front door being greeted by no one as I suspected. The hall was vacant of any sound or being. ''Do you really have no life but to bother people with your silly games? ''


There was no response.

 

''And at the club that was you too.''

 

My mind started coming up with possible theories on what this person truly wanted. Maybe they were some mad doctor who wanted to test their new medicine on a human guinea pig.Or maybe this is some weird hidden camera show I am being filmed on. Or maybe this is all in my head. I mean come on who in their right mind would want to stalk someone like me? I am a nobody especially now that I have nothing.

 

''Listen..if you are really what you say you are then why are you hiding? Shouldn't you appear before me with sparkles and shine?'' I step inside and this time I hold onto the door handle readying myself for a note to be slid under and catch the person off guard. I looked down at my feet and waited. About a few seconds later another bright yellow sticky note was push under the crack of the door . In a flash, I swung the door all the way open causing it to bang against the outer wall. There was nothing yet again just air and silence. No way could they have moved that fast even if they were next door I would have heard footsteps and a door shut.

 

''That's it Jihyo. You are seriously crazy. You've made up someone in your head to deal with your current life.'' I said to myself as I retreated back inside. The note stuck to my foot and I pick it up deciding to see what looney thing I could have wrote this time.

 

When the time is right I will show myself but for now just trust me. I am here to help you.

 

I crumbled up the note, kicked off my shoes then marched over to the kitchen tossing it in the waste basket. No more craziness I need to be sane especially since I will be working a job again soon. Also I can't burden Shinhye anymore than I already have. She would freak out if she had any idea what has been going on with me these past few days with my possible other persona.

 

 

I sigh and rub my head. That odd lustful thrist was creeping back again. I went over to the fridge and gabbed a cold water bottle. I guzzled down the contents without a single pause and exhaled. It did nothihng for me at all. It was as if I dranked a bottle of dirt. My mouth and throat were dry and my insides felt even dryer. I grabbed another water and did the same but still my thrist wasn't quenched. I even started to feel a little sick like I was going to puke all the water back up.

 

I decided to just lay in bed and text my husband. He always use to comfort me whenever I was down. Maybe he still had a little bit of kindness in his heart left for me even after everything I've done. I reached out to grab my phone from the nightstand as I laid there and texted him. I was surprise that before I even had a chance to put down the phone he had replied. Exciting I was expecting a sweet message but instead he was wanting to know where I lived so he could drop off the divorce papers. I ignored the text and about five minutes later he was calling and I turned the phone off. What the hell was I expecting? This is my life after all. If you could call this a life. I would be working at some dead end job while being alone for the rest of my life because face it I am old as dirt. No man wants an old divorced hag as a wife.

 

I burst into tears this whole day was a nightmare and it was only Monday, how will I survive the rest of the week? I feel dead inside and not just because of my broken heart but because of this weird new feeling taking over me. I feel less like me by the hour.

 

Knock Knock Knock

 

There was banging from the front door and I ignored it at first but it wouldn't stop. How crazy have I become to imagine a fairy godfather? I know it's them er me or whatever at the door. Can it just stop? I don't need crazy added to my list of problems. I ended up giving in and getting out of bed to answer the door. At my feet was another bottle of pills and another note.

 

Please, let me help!

 

I sighed and decided to give into the madness. Seriously..what could go wrong if I did?

 

Alright you want to help me? Then help save my marriage so I can have my life back.” I walked back inside since this person never wants to show themselves. In a split second there was a new note slid under the door before I even had the door fully shut. I didn't have to pick it up. They wrote their response boldly in large letters.

 

Your wish is my command.

 

 

Author's Note

OH MY GOD IT"S GOOD TO BE BACK!! SOrry for the long long long long long wait. I went from having a broken laptop to getting a new one to no wifi then I lost my flash drive with this story on it then I lost motivation BUT NOW finally I got myself together and I am at it again. Sorry this update is short but I just wanted to just start pushing out chapters to make up for the lost time. THank you so much for not unsubscribing and not killing me. OuO I missed this story so much...cuz I love vampires. Next chapter will be out soon. OuO Love you guys.